Operation Break Up: Week One

[A/N: So these types of chapters will be long, so I'll give yall a while to take your time and read. I tried to make em short, but hope it doesn't bore you--maybe I shoulda put them in separate chapters idk--but yeah. Sorry for any misspellings and stuff. Enjoy :) ]

Sasuke and Naruto made a whole set of pranks and ways to break [Y/N] and Genos up. They called it,

"Operation Break up!" Naruto enthusiastically smirks. 

[Author-Chan holds up a sign saying *Readers Boo*]

"HEY!" Naruto hissed.

"Ungrateful idiots," Sasuke scoffs.

Operation Break up: Day 1

It was night time; Genos and you were playing video games on the couch. You kept beating him, but he wouldn't refuse to quit even though it was really late. He asked for another round, which you still beat him victoriously again. 

"Whoo-hoo!" You punched the air as Genos sighed to himself before only moving his head to give you a hot smirk.

You gulp, and just like that, he threw himself on top of you, starting to tickle you. You brust out laughing, trying to block his hands away from you.

"G-Genos! AHAHA!" You snorted. He softly laughs as he finally stopped and held you by the shoulders, kinda pinning you down.

His eyes searched yours, and he smiles before kissing your lips. And of course, you grabbed his face with both hands, pulling him in more, grinning against each others lips. 

Naruto crawled behind the couch, Sasuke next to him. "Okay, ready?" Sasuke whispered as heard the couple make-out. "There's only one shot at this. Hurry and stop this."

Naruto determinedly nodded before placing his hands to his mouth, taking in a deep breath.

And suddenly...

"BRRRRTTTT!"

The most disgusting but real-like fart noise was created by him, and the two ninjas wanted to laugh their asses off. 

The couple stopped their make-out session, staring at each other with embarrassed looks. "Genos...?" you wanted to snicker.

"N-No, it was not me," Genos blinks confused.

"It wasn't me either," you finally burst out laughing. "M-Maybe it was--ahaha!!--Sensei?!"

Genos looked over the couch to see no one. If anything, he didn't even smell anything. "Oh, hai..maybe."

Genos goes back to you, now just laying on top of you. He lay his head on your neck, glancing up at you with puppy eyes for no reason, and you kissed his nose, making him blush and laugh.

Naruto and Sasuke who hid in the kitchen watched them. "Tch, a fail." Sasuke groaned. "Next idea."

Your left land wrapped around Genos' right hand, and his other arm lay near your side. You messed with his hair with your free hand.

Believe it or not, Genos was slowly falling asleep to your heart beat. He loved the way it sounded...alive for him.

Soon enough, you too fell asleep....andddd that's when Sasuke and Naruto came up to you both. "Aw, they look so cute," Naruto frowns with jealousy.

"Tch, that could be me," Sasuke scoffs with disgust, "now give me the marker, Naruto."

Naruto did--and with the cap off already--and Sasuke hesitantly pointed the marker at your face. "Uh, are you sure about this?" Naruto sulks, asking unsurely now.