Bacon?

3rd POV:

"You humans waste your existence in gluttony," the weird monster pig starts as it walked through the destroyed City Y, littering the earth with worthless objects.

"Now shall you boil and rot in the depths of the underworld that spreads below my mighty snout!"

And with that, the gigantic pig instantly walked over the build a little boy was in crying. Just in time, the smoking hot Genos saves the boy and stops yards away in front of the huge pig.

Attention caught, the pig looks down at the cyborg. "Who do we have here?"

"A great man who is a hero for fun...and profit," Genos smirks.

"A great man?" The pig scoffs as Genos puts down the boy. 

And with that, Saitama flew straight at the pig with a single punch, its guts and blood exploding. The pig didn't even see him coming, his conscience would probably float around still, finding how he even died.

Genos stands up and smiles at the boy. "...And his disciple," he finished.

The boy just stares at him in awe.

Once Saitama landed, he cursed angrily at his smoking fist. "Back to one punch again...

"GOD DAMNIT!!!"

Later...

"Do not worry, Master, it is probably for the best," Genos said as they walked back to the apartment. 

"Whatever," Saitama had shrugged it off. "Wonder what [Y/N] had made for breakfast?"

As soon as they stepped inside, a familiar aroma had filled their noses. [Y/N] had already two plates balancing on a tray. "Bacon and eggs!" She smiled as she saw them.

Saitama frowns. "Bacon?" From the incident with the pig, he wasn't in the mood to get reminded how he finished the enemy with one punch.

"Aw c'mon, don't worry, I promise it's delicious!" She smiled with eyes closed, almost suspiciously.

"Uh, sure," he just shrugged it off again and the three sat and ate. Once he took a crunch out of the bacon, his eyes widened surprise.

"Hey, this is some pretty good bacon," he smiled and chowed down.

"Thanks, new recipe I guess," [Y/N] smiled.

"Yes, it is very...different. I cannot explain." Genos says and studied the bacon. "Is it...how crisp it is?"

"Yeah? What'd you do to it?" Saitama took another bacon. "Or where'd you get the meat?"

"After City Y had been somewhat saved by heroes, it seemed the tracks of the gigantic pig had been cleaned up magically!" The reporter suddenly cried from the TV.

"Yes, it's as if there wasn't anything left behind besides the blood," another agreed.

Saitama had stared blankly at [Y/N], and she just smiled cheerfully. "I got it from the monster you guys fought." She answered.

Saitama sweat. "Great, so I'm eating what I defeated in one punch?" He asked as if reminding himself.

"Yep!"

Saitama slumped before his face turned dark. "Huh? What's wrong?" [Y/N] asked reaching out a little.

"Master does not want to remmeber he had defeated an enemy in one punch again, since that God Level enemy was defeated with multiple punches," Genos replied.

"Oh...well--"

"GOD DAMNIT!!!" Saitama suddenly raged, causing her to flinch.

"Ahhhh, calm down! Don't worry!" She sweat, hands in front of her as he kept raging.

"WHY DON'T I HAVE NORMAL FISTS?!"

"Ehhh, I'll get you something else to eat, Sensei. Don't worry! Please!" She panicked.

"THAT PIG IS STUPID!" He raged. He then pointed at the bacon. "YOU'RE STUPID! YOU'RE SO WEAK, THAT'S ALL!"

"Ahhhh, Senseiii!! Calm down!" She worried.

Genos just smiled as the fight was quite amusing to him.

-----
(A/N)

Well, though it's the end, it's not for you and I. Stay tuned :)))