The Outcome

Your POV:

Three Days Later...

"Although City Z was able to avoid total destruction, the city was still devastated, with the effects of the meteor fragments visible everywhere," The News claimed.

"Only if the Hero Association called you to help instead of us, Master," Genos says.

"Yeah," I agreed glumly, but grateful I'm alive.

My precious sport bike's okay, it just fell over, leaving a medium scrape across. Thank God it wasn't destroyed!

Although, I had checked on the Café, and it was destroyed all right. I honestly don't know how long it would take to be rebuilt.

"If you had worked with Metal Knight, the damage could have been minimized." Genos suggested.

I rolled my eyes at the hear of 'Metal Knight', and Sensei looked up.

"But that Metal Knight guy..." He starts.

"Doesn't care to help," I finished, arms crossed with a pout. "None of the other Class S heroes did either."

"Yeah, so stop worrying about it," Sensei got up from his lying position.

"I think we kept the damage to a minimum. After all, no one died."

I then mentally sighed at the news. Only if Sensei was appreciated. Most of the people think he's the dick for causing the destruction.

He doesn't have a clue. I won't tell him though, but I will fight the ungrateful crowd if I have to.

"By the way, do you think we moved up in ranking?" Sensei asks, scratching his neck.

"I know Bang and I didn't for sure," I frowned.

"Yes, we did," Genos nods after giving me a sympathetic look, "I went from Class S rank 17 to 16. Metal Knight moved up to 7 to 6."

"Oh, great," I rolled my eyes.

"[Y/N] and Bang stood same..."

"Called it," I shrugged.

"Master, you shot up from Class C rank 342 to 5."

"Nani?!" I gasped proudly at Sensei.

"Number 5?!" Sensei sweats shook. "From 342 to 5? What the hell?! That's crazy!"

"Not at all," Genos grins, "your performance was worthy of Class A...."

"Uh, more like Class S!" I smile.

"Yes, after all, it was Threat Level Dragon," Genos adds.

"Yeah?" Sensei asks, lifting a fist hopefully.

"If there had been no damage, you would be Class S rank five then," Genos says.

"Oh?" Sensei raises an eyebrow at me. "I'd be taking her place."

"Yeah, because you're the greatest of all time!" I praise.

That's my Sensei!

"I wouldn't even be mad," I add.

"Smashing the meteor alone was worthy of Class A," Genos continues, and Sensei frowns a little.

"But I think the Hero Association assumed that Metal Knight and I played a big role."

"By the way," Saitama frowns, "they always report threat levels as 'Demon' or 'Tiger' or whatever. Does that all mean anything?"

"It does," Genos explains as he gave him a paper, "Tiger: a crisis threatening massive loss of life.

"Demon: A crisis threatening to halt the functioning of an entire city or its destruction.

"Dragon: a crisis threatening the destruction of multiple cities.

"God: a crisis threatening human extinction."

"Wow...I had no idea," Sensei says, looking at the different threat levels.

"I believe heroes often consider threat levels when deciding to respond or not," Genos thought.

"Tch, pussies..." I mumble, still crossing my arms.

"But I guess they do not matter to the both of you," Genos says.

"Well of course not," Sensei and I say at the same time.

"Yeah, if the heroes run away, who's left to help?" Sensei proves a point.

Genos pauses as he lifted a pencil and notebook. He then suddenly starts scribbling words as he flipped the pages.

Sensei looks at me with a sweat then back at Genos. "What are you doing?"

"I must record your words," he replies, speeding through.

I laugh. Aw, that was obvious though, but it's cute.

"Anyway," Sensei closes his eyes and grabs his chin as he thought, "it wasn't all that much for such a huge jump in rank...all right."

He then gets up and changes into his hero suit. "I'll be out for a bit," he informs us.

"Hai," I raise a lazy hand to say bye.

"You are going out, Master?" Genos finally stops and turns around.

"I will come with you," Genos says.

"You stay here with [Y/N]," he says, adjusting his belt, "if something happens, you'll get all the credit again."

He then leaves.

Something then hit me in the head, and I immediately sit up, remembering something.

"What is it?" Genos asked alert.

My...tree! My secret special sitting spot! Is it destroyed?! No, maybe there's hope for that!

I took care of that spot for so long, it can't jusy be destroyed by a meteor!!!

"Ahaha," I nervously laughed as I stood up, scratching the back of my head.

"N-nothing. I just have to go.. somewhere...for a while."

"I will come with you," Genos offers.

I wave my hands in front of him, nervously smiling with my eyes closed. "No, no, it's okay," I tell him.

"I'll be fine. I just need to quickly..check something."

It won't be called a secret spot if someone knows about it. Sensei doesn't care, so I'm sure when he was with me during that Sonic incident, he didn't even know.

"Oh, hai," he said, and I could hear little disappointment in his voice.

I felt bad but bowed to excuse myself and walked toward the door.

Once I closed it behind me, I immediately zoomed.

I really hope it wasn't destroyed. That was the only place I could ever hang around by myself.

It's really special and important to me.

-----
(A/N)

Well, this is where I'm gonna have to stop for now as I'm still editing the rest...as I'm also doing my homework 😂

Hey, Daily Dose of Writing is what I need xD

See you readers for now, I'll be doing my homework T__T