Nightmare

Cries of cheering roar from above as the opposite gate opens as I tremble from fear.

I was on the battlefield, waiting for the enemy to show itself once the gate fully opened.

No way I was ready! How could I if I don't even know who's the challenger?

"Make me proud!" She yelled.

"Y-yes, ma'am." I stutter.

I kept a ready stance, both my fists clenched. Why wasn't anyone coming out of the gate?

Suddenly, there was a loud thud of footsteps.

What the?

The crowd's cheering became even louder as a gigantic muscular guy with a stitched smile on his face emerged.

His eyes were full black, and there was no way his mouth would open. How could he eat though?

The crowd then grew suspiciously silent; some voices were trying to talk quietly. The big guy didn't move; he stood still for some reason.

"Over here!" Someone above from my side cried.

The enemy then looked at me, and started running toward me. I dodged, sliding under him as he ran into the wall.

Huh? Is he...blind?

I then stood up and breathed hard. He's too strong. He could crush me in an instant!

I then did Shadow Clone Jutsu and ran toward him. He turns around without looking at me then swings his arm.

Without hitting my clones, he grabs me and crushes my body. I cry in pain and the cheers happen again.

What the? How'd he know which one was the real me?

The cheering dies again as I kicked off him. He then sprinted toward me again. I ran the other way, but he kept following me.

Is he really blind?

I had a plan, but I hope it worked. I slightly move to the left. I then stop, and he passes by me as I ran the other way.

I looked back, and instead of him turning back, he keeps running and hits the wall. He falls and growls angrily.

He stands back up still and looks nowhere toward me. So he is blind.

I relax. This will be easier then. I started to speed toward him. But so suddenly, I didn't see it coming, he does a flip. But as he's in the air, he grabs me.

He then pins me into the ground, revealing a knife. Now afraid, I try dodging his attacks as the crowd cheered again.

I then get cut on my cheek as I barely dodged.

"You are disrespecting me!!!" My owner yelled. "Win!!! Or else!!"

"Y-yes, ma'am!!" I cried with worried. Maybe this was the best time to unleash the other half of me.

As I did, there were sounds of cracking underneath me. I knocked the knife off his hand, so he started punching me.

I felt my red eye glow. But before it could even unleash, he swung his fist at me, and I stopped fighting as I just lay there.

"STOP!" Someone ordered, probably the one in charge of this torture cell.

I had lost...