You're My Past, Present & Future

Beginne am Anfang

  "I've missed you." She gasped kissing all over his face making him giggle harder.

  "I missed you too Mamí." He smiled wrapping his small arms around her neck.

  "Where's Mamá?" Camila asked her son, knowing if he was here so was she. She wasn't expecting him to be here. She planned on spending the day in her room, snuggled under the blankets, binging Sex in the City while eating ice cream.

  Before Angelo could speak another voice beat him to it, "Right here." Came the accented raspy voice that still sent pleasing shivers down Camila's spine.

  "Y/N." The singer spoke lowly at the sight of the woman she hasn't seen in nearly half a year. Her Y/H/C hair messy -from constantly running her fingers through it- as always but only she could pull it off and make it look as seductive and sexy as it did. A thin white tank top and a pair of sweats covered the toned body that Camila -who won't admit out loud- missed.

  "Hola Señorita." Y/N smirked knowing the effect the nickname had on the younger Cuban, her smirk only grew when Camila's face became flustered.

  Angelo wiggled his way out of his mothers arms and ran off to the kitchen where his Abuela was, cooking what was about to be lunch.

  "What're you doing here?" Camila asked once their son was out of the room.

  Y/N chuckled as she walked towards the brunette, "Did you honestly think I would forget our anniversary?" She asked stopping less then a foot away from the younger girl.

  "Kinda hoping." Camila nodded crossing her arms.

  "You're my wife Karla. How could I forget our eight year wedding anniversary?" She smiled softly cupping the brown eyed girls cheek. Against her will, Camila's body leaned into her touch.

  Today did not go the way she wanted.

~

  Camila sat on her bed, staring at the photo album in front of her, she always kept hidden under her bed. Holding almost every memory of her and Y/N.

  She softly smiled at each picture, starting from when they were just little toddlers till she was seventeen. Knowing that's when they stopped talking to each other, only doing so when it involved their son.

  She stoped when she came a crossed their wedding pictures, one specifically. Y/N had dipped her at the last second and you could see the look of surprise on Camila's face. But she still smiled up at the other smiling Cuban. The Y/E/C eyed girl was dressed in a white button up and black slacks as her arms were wrapped around the girl clad in a white dress.

  That was happiest day of her life, getting married to the one person she truly ever loved. But the day she held her son in her arms for the first time tied with her wedding day.

  "That one has always been my favorite."

  Camila looked up when she heard the familiar accent, smiling softly at Y/N before looking back down. She heard the older girl walk towards her and sit down beside her.

  "You were so captivating and gorgeous that day, first thing that went through my head when I first saw you in that dress was; "There's no way she's real." You were so breathtaking." The businesswoman spoke lowly as she smiled fondly at the picture.

  Camila's breath hitches at her words, remembering the way Y/N looked at her as she walked down the isle. "I just still can't believe I got married at fourteen." She chuckled ignoring the old feeling she got in her stomach.

  "You know how our families are." The tall Y/H/C shrugged, "We were engaged by the time you were six months. I was almost three."

  Camila laughed knowing their family was a little crazy, but they wanted to ensue both their company's. Arranged marriages ran in both sides of the families for years. You didn't get to choose who you married. You were lucky if you fell in love with the person. Y/N and Camila were those lucky people.