"With what's going on in the wizarding world right now, I assume you have a lot on your plate. But I can't believe you grandfather is Salazar Slytherin and Voldemort, your father." she said.

Maurelle nodded.

"I'm glad and feel a bit honored that you trust me with this information." she chuckled.

"I'm not suppose to tell anyone, this is dangerous information. But I know I can trust you, Hermione. You are strong and really smart. I knew that if I were to reveal this secret, I would want you to know first." Maurelle said.

"It would be very hard to deal with this alone, I don't mind helping you out." she said.

"It feels so good to get this off of my chest." Maurelle said.

"Imagine Ron and Harry's reaction." Hermione chuckled at the thought of that.

"Oh I can't bear to have Harry know. It would kill him." Maurelle said.

"Yeah, I wouldn't blame him knowing that your father killed his parents. But he deserves to know." Hermione said.

"I will tell him eventually, but just not now." Maurelle said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the end of the school year, everyone is packing up their belongings and boarding the train. The four grabbed their seats and made themselves comfortable.

"I can't believe another year went by." Ron said.

"Another year we've gotten ourselves into trouble." Maurelle added.

"That's for sure." Hermione giggled.

"That's the second time we've dealt with Voldemort." Harry said.

"And I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back for another." Hermione added.

"Good, it will be three times in a row that we will defeat him." Maurelle jokingly said making them laugh.

After the long train ride to King's Cross, they got off the train and said their goodbyes. Ron and Hermione were the first to take off, leaving Harry and Maurelle left. Augustana came over to the two to greet them.

"Maurelle!" Augustana bent down and hugged her. She then saw Harry, "And you must be Harry Potter!" she hugged him tightly as well, which took him by surprised, but gladly accepted it.

"I'm guessing you must be Maurelle's Aunt?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that. Her mother and I were kind of like sisters." She chuckled.

"I don't mean to offend you, but if you were in the same year as her mother, which was 50 years ago...how come you look so young?" Harry said.

"It's a long story, but to simplify things up I have a special ability that allows me to jump travel in time. I've been working with the ministry, while this missy over here was gone. Once she appeared, her mother assigned me to be her gaurdian." she explained.

"Are the Dursley's here to pick you up?" Maurelle said.

"Umm, no. I usually take the Underground(subway)." Harry said.

"Well that's absurd! Maurelle and I can drop you off." Augustana said.

"Thank you! I'd greatly appreciate that." Harry said.

"Maurelle, help Harry out and I will transport his belongings." Augustana said.

"Got it." Maurelle took Harry's hand, "You may feel a bit woozy, but it'll go away in a minute."

Harry was confused, but before he could say anything, his vision suddenly warped and he found himself right outside the Dursley's house. Augustana followed right after them, with his belongings.

"Here Maurelle." Augustana gave Harry's belongings to her, "I'll take your things and I'll meet you back at the house." she then turned to Harry, "It was lovely meeting you, Harry." giving him a warm smile. She grabbed on to Maurelle's stuff and apparated.

"What was that? How did we get here?" Harry said as they were walking to the front door.

"It's called apparition. It is another way of teleporting to get to where you want to go. I'm surprise you haven't thrown up, people usually do on their first time. I must be good." Maurelle patted herself on the back, "However, it is advanced magic, six year students at Hogwarts start learning this." Maurelle said.

"How were you able to learn it and so quickly?" Harry said.

"Augustana taught me, along with a friend from the ministry." Maurelle said.

"Will you teach me that?" Harry said.

"Unfortunately, no. There's a reason why it's advanced magic. One mistake can cause a fatal mishap. Look at it this way, your body is a vessel to this magic. If you overflow the vessel with too much foreign magic, it won't absorb it. You have to take baby steps, so that your body doesn't get overwhelmed. Look at Voldemort, you remember back at the chamber how he used to look. That memory of him. Well, now he looks like a monster, doesn't even look human. He is a prime example as to how much magic your body can take."

"Then how are you able to take in all this magic?" Harry said.

"I believe it's because of my mother, that I have a high tolerance for magic. I guess you can say it's in my genes." she said.

"I wish I could do what you do Maurelle. I couldn't have killed that basilisk if you hadn't gotten its attention." Harry said.

"Don't compare yourself to me, Harry. Besides, I would have never done all these things or have a drive to learn magic if it wasn't for you." Maurelle said.

"Me?" Harry said.

"You take risks. You always get yourself caught into some sort of trouble and I want to be able to rescue you. I would be sitting in the sidelines, not joining in on anything exciting if it wasn't for you. Look, the key to becoming stronger is to have a drive, a passion. You can't learn magic willy nilly or just cause. True powerful magic comes from here." Maurelle pointed at his heart, making Harry smile wide.

The door suddenly opened and it was Vernon.

"Uggh, I was hoping you weren't gonna come back." Vernon said to Harry then he noticed Maurelle, "Ahh, Maurelle. You aren't coming back to live with us, are you?"

"No, I was just dropping off Harry." she faked smiled at him. "I'll be on my way, I'll see you in a few months, Harry. Take care." with that being said she apparated out.