Chapter Thirty-Five

A/N sorry if there's any errors.💙

~~~

Jimin sighed and slumped into the couch as he watched Yoongi head out the door. He pushed his hair out his face frustrated and laid down sideways on the couch. No matter what he tried however, the thought of Yoongi would always make its way back into his mind in the end.

Finally after who knows how many minutes of arguing with himself in his mind, he let out an aggravated groan pulling himself up and running to the door. He grabbed his keys and rushed down the stairs and into the car starting the ignition. He pulled out of the driveway driving slowly down the street, watching the sidewalks. His eyes skimmed up ahead and suddenly he was speeding up. When he reached Yoongi he slammed on the breaks and rolled down the window. The vampire looked up at him, his brow furrowed in confusion.

Jimin let out a deep sigh. He looked like he had just decided something he knew he would regret later, but it didn't matter right now. "Just get in, okay?"

Yoongi gave him a puzzled look before giving in and walking to the other side of the car and sitting down in the front seat. "What's this about?" He asked as Jimin turned the car around and began heading in the direction he came.

Jimin made no move to answer him. Yoongi stared at him for a moment before pinching his lips together and leaning on the window. "You can stay at my house. I think it's safer... than your parents house, I mean. Not that they're not safe," Jimin blurted out turning to face Yoongi. "I mean, they just have that uhh—, they have that house. And I know I'm not the only one that suspected they were vampires."

Yoongi was quiet for a moment before pulling himself from the window and looking at Jimin. "I've actually been staying at Jungkook and Taehyung's house for the most part," he said as if he were trying to hold back a laugh.

Jimin blinked then returned his eyes to the road. "Oh. Okay. Well, if you want to stay there that's fine too I guess. I don't want to force—,"

"I can stay at your place. If that's alright I mean," Yoongi said, a soft smile forming on his lips.

Jimin blushed glancing over at Yoongi for a moment. "It's alright." The rest of the car ride was quiet aside from the low hum of the cars engine. Jimin pulled the car into the driveway and the two exited the vehicle and went inside.

"Do you want something too—," Jimin starts, walking towards the kitchen before stopping and turning to look at Yoongi. "Shit, sorry. Never mind."

Yoongi furrows his brows in confusion. "What?"

Jimin opens his mouth hesitantly before dropping his gaze to the floor. "I was gonna ask if you wanted something to eat but then I remembered..."

Yoongi's face softened. "Oh," he sucks in a deep breath looking to the side. He lets out a small, obviously forced laugh and turns back to Jimin. "But if you're hungry by all means go ahead."

Jimin looks up, guilt clear on his face. "Are you hungry though?"

Yoongi looks at him for a moment then shakes his head. "I'm fine."

Jimin's eyes narrow. "When was the last time you... had something?"

The  vampire shakes his head looking up at the ceiling. "It doesn't matter. Look, if you're hungry just go make something to eat. I'll be fine."

Jimin bites his lip. "You know, I've been researching and I found an article saying coconut milk can be a substitute for um... you know, drinking blood. I've got some in the fridge, do you want to try it?"

Yoongi looks at Jimin biting the inside of his cheek before giving in and sighing throwing his hands up. "You know what? Fine. Why not?"

Jimin gives him a small but encouraging smile before turning around and quickly walking to pour him a cup and returning to him with it in his hand. "Here you go."