Chapter Twenty-Six

A/N
Why hello. Did I scare you guys with that cliffhanger? Good. Hahaha

~~~

"Yes."

Jimin shut his eyes, his hands coming up to brush his hair back. He nodded slowly as he opened his eyes. They pierced Yoongi with something he'd never seen in Jimin before. But in all of that he saw fear. "Get out."

Yoongi tried to walk over to him, to try and comfort him. He reached a hand out to touch Jimin's face. "You're trembling babe, please just listen—,"

"No get away, don't touch me!" Jimin yelled backing up desperately. A second went by and then Jimin looked at Yoongi, hurt and sadness in his eyes as he held back tears. "Were you ever going to tell me?"

Yoongi nodded desperately. "Yes! So many times I wanted to but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm so so sorry Jimin. I—,"

"Sorry doesn't fix anything, Yoongi," Jimin yelled cutting the vampire off. "You tricked me! You lied to me! It was all a lie wasn't it?"

Jimin wiped his eyes with his arm as he looked at his feet. This time he spoke quietly, "Our love was a lie, wasn't it?"

Yoongi snapped his eyes up to meet Jimin's. "No, never. Jimin I—,"

"You were just using me weren't you? To get close and eventually kill me? To suck my blood? To—,"

"Jimin, please stop," Yoongi said. His voice was quiet and soft. His eyes grew teary looking at Jimin's whose were full of hatred. "I love you," Yoongi's voice cracked as he spoke.

Jimin's eyes softened for a split second before hardening again. His eyebrows furrowed together. He shook his head, biting his lip. "I don't believe you."

Yoongi let out a breath and blinked causing a tear to fall. "Don't you remember our promise? That we'd stay together no matter what?"

"Yeah, well I didn't know what I was promising otherwise I never would've said it!" Jimin practically screamed.

Yoongi took in a breath trying to clear his head. "Jimin, do you remember what you said to your grandparents? You're still the same you they loved before you told them about us. It's literally the same concept. I'm the same person you knew before. Jimin please, trust me. If you'd just listen—,"

"No. You don't get it. Don't you dare bring them into this. You brought this on yourself. And don't talk to me about trust. You think I can trust you after this? After what was... after what was just on the TV?" Jimin shook his head, his lips pressed together. "You have until tomorrow and then you have to be out. I'll stay somewhere else tonight but I expect you gone when I return."

Yoongi's vision blurred together. He let his head fall as he walked to the side of the room to let Jimin pass. "Where are you staying?" Yoongi asked hesitantly.

Jimin looked over his shoulder at Yoongi and scoffed. "Like I'd tell you."

Yoongi held his gaze for a moment before nodding and looking away. "Of course."

Yoongi watched as Jimin grabbed a bag for his night away quickly shoving things into it and walking to the door. He glanced at Yoongi once before opening it and walking out.