Chapter Twenty-Nine

A/N
Sorry if there's any spelling errors

The two arrive at Jimin's house and Yoongi puts the drunken blonde down in front of the door. Jimin walks in as Yoongi starts walking down the steps of the porch. "Yoongi what're you doing? Come in."

Yoongi turns back to look at him. "You're not going to want me here in the morning. It's best if I just leave now, goodnight Jimin."

Jimin's eyes widen, his jaw dropping open dramatically. He stammers over his words, "Wait don't leave me! Where would you even go?" The boy's eyes gloss over with tears. "Can't you stay? I want you to stay."

Yoongi sighs biting his lip. "Jimin, please don't be a nuisance. This is just as hard for me as it is for you. I know it's difficult, but I can't."

"Why not?" Jimin accused, wiping his eyes before tears started to fall.

"Because Jimin!" Yelled the vampire throwing his hands up in frustration. "By the time you wake up you'll hardly remember anything that's happened. When you wake up, I'll be nothing more than a bad dream to you. That's all I am, aren't I? Just a bad dream, the a nightmare."

Jimin's face fell. "No, that's not true. Please stay. At least until I fall asleep? I haven't been able to sleep since you left me."

The elder scoffed. "I left you? Wow, you're really gonna fucking go there?"

Jimin looked at him puzzled. "Why not?"

Yoongi runs his hands through his hair clenching his teeth. "I never left you! I love you, I would never leave you. You wanted me to leave, and so I did. But Jimin, that's only because you wanted me too. I can't blame you for kicking me out, I would've to, but I didn't leave you."

It's quiet for a moment. The only noises being Yoongi's heavy breathing and a cricket or frog every now and then calling to attract their mates. Finally Jimin speaks. "Okay, I'm sorry. But please, can't you stay with me tonight? Just tonight, that's all. I can't go to sleep without you."

Yoongi sighs looking around. Finally he gives in, nodding as he stuffs his hands in his pockets walking back up the stairs into the house.

"Look," Jimin says excitedly running over to a paper and pen. "I'll even write myself a note to read in the morning because you keep saying I'll forget everything."

Yoongi leans over the boy to read the note. It reads, "jiimin you love yoongiiii and you're gonna marry, okay? Stop being a stupid baby. He only killed like one person and they kinda almost deserved it but he didnt know so is okayy
-jimin"

Yoongi cringes at the last bit. "I don't," he puts a finger to his mouth and hums. "I don't think that last bit's a very good idea."

Jimin looks up confused. "Why?"

Yoongi shakes his head. "I don't think sober Jimin's gonna be to keen on waking up to find out his ex-boyfriend who he's already terrified of and angry at, is a murderer."

"No?" Jimin asks. Yoongi shakes his head. The blonde frowns. "Okay, why don't you take that part off then and I'll hang the other half on the fridge for tomorrow me."

Yoongi lets out a quiet laugh, "Sounds good."

The two walk into the bedroom and settle down onto the bed. Jimin plops down near the middle of the bed and Yoongi hugs the side, trying his best not to fall off. Jimin looks over at him puzzled. "Why are you way over there?"