Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N
Wow I'm back hello, enjoy. 💙

Yoongi felt movement near him and he opened an eye too see Jimin waking up. Memories of the night before flooded Yoongi's mind causing him to physically flinch. Jimin looked over at him just in time to make eye contact before Yoongi snapped his eyes shut again. Jimin smiled reaching over and touching Yoongi's face but Yoongi shrunk back into the covers. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked pulling his hand away.

"Nothing, just... go away. Please," Yoongi's voice broke on the last word. He could barely even look at the boy without being reminded of what he'd done all over again.

"Yoongi..." Jimin started, his voice soft.

"Get out!" Yoongi snapped sitting up and locking eyes with Jimin. The boy blinked, his face a mixture of hurt, confusion, and fear. Yoongi narrowed his eyes until he saw Jimin turn and head for the door.

The vampire sighed knowing he'd regret that, but he had to clear his thoughts. Just as he was closing his eyes however, Yoongi heard a loud crash come from the living room.

The vampire sprung out of bed and into the room to find Jimin shaking on the floor, his hands covering his mouth. "What? What is it? Are you hurt? Jimin."

Jimin said nothing as he pointed a shaking finger at the TV. Yoongi looked up and saw the news was on. He looked closer to read the caption of the story. It read: "Man killed in the night. Local vampire?"

This time it was Yoongi's turned to freak out. His breath caught in his throat and he grabbed the wall to stable himself. Jimin turned his head to face Yoongi. He looked like he was on the brink of tears. "Who would do such a thing? I told you all vampires were the same."

The vampire didn't reply, he couldn't. His mind was to swarmed with thoughts. Finally, ignoring what Jimin said he spoke. "One suspect? Was he— was he caught? Do they know who it was?"

Jimin shook his head. "No, but I hope they catch him and he pays for what he did. They said that the guy who died was named Chris Richards. Isn't that kind of ironic? That's the guy that was rude to us near the bar, right?"

Yoongi tried to force a small smile of acknowledgement but nothing he could do would make it happen. Jimin looked up at Yoongi. "Hey, are you okay? I wouldn't think this would get to you so much. I feel calmer than you and I'm the one with the phobia."

Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut running a hand through his hair before releasing a long breath. "My god, I think I'm gonna be sick." The vampire turned on his heels and sprinted to the bathroom slamming the door shut.

Yoongi leaned over the toilet, his whole body sweating and causing his hair to stick to his forehead. He wiped the sweat away just as he began dry heaving. He quickly leaned over the bowl, but nothing would come up since he'd barely eaten.

When he finally felt like most of the sickness had passed he backed away from the toilet and leaned on the wall behind him breathing heavily. A few minutes passed as he tried to recover from everything. When he felt a little better, he slowly opened the door and returned into the living room.

Jimin turned around when he heard Yoongi walk in. "Hey, what's wrong? Seriously, talk to me," The blonde said getting up and cupping Yoongi's face in his hands.

Yoongi shook his head no and took Jimin's hands away from his face. "There's too much— there's too much going on right now I can't do this."

Jimin looked on at Yoongi, his eyes narrowing slightly before going back to normal. "Okay. Just let me know when you're ready to talk."

Jimin headed back over to the couch to continue watching the news. Yoongi sighed, relief flooding every part of his body. He started heading back into his room but stopped when he heard the reporter start talking again.

"Wait hang on folks I'm getting something... Okay so! This just in: we just got an anonymous call that said they have video evidence of the man who we assume has killed Chris Richards. We're playing the footage now."

Yoongi could practically feel his heart stop in his chest. He quickly turned back around and looked toward the TV. It was dark in the video but he could clearly tell it was his father.

Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut biting his lip. "Fuck," he whispered to himself.

Jimin's eyes squinted as curiousity over took him. He had sat back down on the couch and was leaning as far as he could to get a good look at the mans face. "Why do I know..." He trailed off but suddenly stood up in lightning speed. His hands covered his mouth as he slowly turned to look at Yoongi, his eyes wide with realization and fear. "Oh my god."

Yoongi took a step toward Jimin. "Jimin wait, listen to me—,"

"No!" Jimin snapped stepping even further away. "That's- that's your dad, Yoongi! What the hell is this— is he a— are you?! Oh my god."

Yoongi could feel his pulse quickening as he desperately tried to think of what to say. Nothing seemed to come out though.

Jimin took a deep shaky breath, his eyes showing millions of mixed emotions. When he spoke again his voiced was strained. "Yoongi, I need to know, and you're going to tell me: Are you... are you a vampire?"

Yoongi gulped looking down at his feet then back up again toward Jimin. "Yes."

A/N

Ohhhhh shits about to go downnnn! But hey I'm sorry I was gone for so long I've been super busy with horrible writers block but I'm back!

Sorry it was such a short chapter but if I added everything else I wanted to it would've been huge and it's late, I'm tired, and you guys wanted an update so here we are.

🌈GUYS GUYS GUYS🌈
If any of you are Dan and Phil fans, please scream and cry with me I'm so proud of those two ughhh🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 okay I'm done.

Next chapter will be longer don't worry! 💙