Chapter Thirty-Three

"Taehyung, I'm telling you the guy seems dangerous. You should've heard him when I was leaving. I don't think he's done with whatever he's playing at," Yoongi said. He was sitting on the couch with Taehyung as Jungkook sat at the table talking on the phone with Jimin.

"Wait, so lemme get this straight," Taehyung said adjusting his position. "You go to the bar with us and hook up with some guy and sleep with him right after you say you wouldn't do all those things?"

"You slept with him?!" Jungkook yelled across the room, his eyes growing wide. "Huh?" He said, suddenly realizing the phone was still up to his mouth. "Oh no no no not you. I was just talking to..."

Jungkook looked over at Yoongi who was giving him a piercing look shaking his head slowly. "I was talking to Namjoon. He's over right now, yeah."

Taehyung leaned back into the couch running his hands over his face as he let out a groan. "Jungkook you idiot. Namjoons not gay!" He hissed at him.

Jungkooks eyes widened realizing his mistake. "Wait, did I say Namjoon? Hah... I meant... um... no it wasn't Yoongi... well yeah he's here but... Jimin? Jimin? Fuck."

Jungkook hung up the phone closing his eyes biting down on his lip. "Yeah... he knows I was talking about you."

Yoongi opened his mouth then closed it running a hand through his hair. "But I didn't sleep with him! I left before anything happened."

Jungkook squinted at him. "Would you have slept with him though?"

"What? No! I mean— I don't know. I was drunk, okay? I didn't know what I was doing," Yoongi said exasperated.

Jungkook gave him a weary look before shrugging it off. "Well, I'm gonna go to Jimin's and try to fix this. You wanna come?"

"After you just told him I slept with someone else? No thank you," Yoongi put his head in his hands taking a deep breath. He had to do something, but now wasn't the time.

Jungkook shrugged. "Okay, we'll probably be getting coffee if he agrees to talk and you change your mind and want to join us. Bye guys." He walked over to Taehyung giving him a kiss before taking the keys and heading out the door.

Yoongi sighed leaning back into the chair. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"I wonder why," Taehyung said sarcastically. "Maybe it's cause Jungkook just made your relationship with Jimin that much worse."

"No, not that. I just... it's Chanyeol. He knows what Jimin looks like. I just have a really bad feeling he's gonna do something to him," Yoongi said standing up.

"Woah, okay calm down," Taehyung said gesturing for Yoongi to sit back down. "I'm sure Jimin's fine. Besides, Jungkook'll be with him really soon."

"What if Jungkooks in danger? It's not like he can defend himself either. They're both human. Even if there's two of them, Chanyeol's really tall and looks pretty strong."

Taehyung looked to the side as if thinking. "Yoongi, do you really believe that a guy you met once—,"

"Twice."

Taehyung closed his eyes pinching his lips together. "A guy you met twice would hurt them?"

Yoongi bit his lip thinking back to the night before and then nodded. "Yeah, I do."

Taehyung winced slightly and looked down at his feet. "Okay, if you're that sure I guess we could go and take a look, but that's it. Don't interfere, just let Jungkook and Jimin hangout."

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, totally. Of course."

The taller vampire got up and headed to the door reaching for the keys before remembering. "We're gonna have to walk, Jungkook took the keys."