New Book! (Not VWNHY)

Hi everyone! Sorry if you got excited, but this isn't an update for VWNHY. I know some of you were excited to hear I'm writing an Eren x Levi book and I just wanted to say that the first chapter is up and I'd really appreciate if you could read it and give me feedback, thank you so much!

I appreciate all the love and support I'm getting with this Yoonmin book, but there will not be any sequels and to all those complaining about the ending and the no smut I just have to say these things.

1.) this was my first book I've ever published. I started it going into my sophomore year of high school and ended it my junior year. I've never written anything all the way through and I've NEVER written smut before so I wasn't comfortable writing it yet. I'm sorry to disappoint all of the readers that wanted it. I'll try writing some in The Second Soulmate, but no promises that it'll be good hehe...

2.) to all those who complained about the ending, I'm sorry you were sad or disappointed with the ending but it hurts to see comments harassing me about not giving them a happy ending. Life doesn't always work out that way, and while I understand most of the comments were in a joking manner, some seem a bit to harsh to be joking and I just wanted to clear things up. I'm sorry again for angering you that it didn't end how you wanted, but I decided the ending before I even began the book and I won't be rewriting it for anyone. I'm proud that this was my first complete book and I want to be able to look back at it and critique it knowing I didn't change anything so I can improve later on in more books to come.

Okay, anyways, that's all. Again thank you for reading and commenting, I love you all! 💙