Briana got out her selfie stick and said " We need to take a picture. "

She connected her phone to the stick, we all stand next to each other, and Britney has Marie on her hip.

" Say winter. " Briana said.

" Winter! " Everyone said and she took a picture of us.

" Great! Now let's go. "

We walked to our vehicles, I unlocked the doors, open the trunk, Grayson, Britney, and I put our suitcases in the trunk.

Grayson closed it, we walked to the doors, " I got it Brit. " I said.

" Thank you." She said.

" You're welcome. "

We stepped in, drove out of the drive through and are on our way to McDonald's.

**

We are on our way back home, Grayson is feeding me and he refused to eat until I'm done eating mine.

" Your food is going to get cold. " I said.

" I'm fine, babe. Eat. "

I sigh, grab the muffin from him and eat it.

" Jas! "

" Shh, eat your food. " I took a bite out of my muffin.

" I'm not letting you eat and drive. "

" Eat. "

" Jas."

" Eat your food Grayson. "

He sigh and said " Fine. "

**

We arrived at Britney's house, I parked my Jeep, Britney and Marie stepped out, " Thank you Jas, thank you Grayson for renting the cabin. We had loads of fun. " Britney said.

" You're welcome. " Grayson and I said.

" Thank you. " Marie said with a smile on her face.

" You're welcome Marie. " Grayson and I said.

I opened the trunk, Grayson grabbed Britney and Marie's suitcases, and closed the trunk.

" Thank you Grayson. " Britney said.

Awww what a gentleman.

" You're welcome, have a good day. " Grayson said.

" Thank you, you too. Bye Jas! "

" Bye! " I shouted back.

" Bye Grayson. " Marie gave Grayson a hug.

Grayson hugged her back and said " Bye Marie. "

They separate from the hug, Marie looked at me and she said " Bye Auntie Jassy! "

" Bye Marie. " I shouted back.

Britney and Marie walked inside their house. I looked at Grayson and said " My boyfriend is a gentleman. "

Grayson smiled and said " They are your family, I gotta treat them like they're mine. "

Awww.

I leaned in, kissed his lips, he kissed me back, we both pulled away from the kiss and I said " I love you. "

He smiled and said " I love you too. "

We stepped in, I drove out and we are on our way to the Dolan household.

**

We arrived at the Dolan household, I saw Ethan's Jeep parked, I turned off the engine, Grayson looked at me, leaned in, and kissed my lips.

I kissed him back, we both pulled away from the kiss, he kissed my forehead and said " Please drive safely. "

" I will. "

He kissed me again, I kissed back, he pulled away from the kiss, he smiled and said " I love you. "

I smiled back and said " I love you too. "

He stepped out of my Jeep, grabbed his suitcase from the trunk, he walked to the drivers window, I lower it down, and he said " I love you. "

" I love you too. "

" Give me a kiss. "

We both leaned in, kissed each other on the lips, we both separate from the kiss and he walked to the front door. I drove out of the drive through and I am on my way home.

A few minutes later, I am here at home, Brian is talking with Diane, I walked over to my room with my suitcase. Once I am in my room, I played music and begin to unpack.

**

I am here in the living room with Diane watching a movie, she is rubbing her stomach while eating some ice cream. Robert is rubbing Diane's feet giving her a massage which made Diane let out a low moan and said " That feels so relaxing. "

He smiled and said " Good, I want you to feel relaxed. "

I looked at Diane's stomach, smiled and said " Does the baby loves the ice cream? "

Diane nod her head and said " Yeah, the baby really loves it. "

Once Robert finished with the foot massage, he looked at her and said " You want me to give you a back massage? "

Diane nod her head and said " That would be great but I can't lay on my stomach though. "

" It's okay, I can give you a massage with you just sitting down. "

Diane nod her head again, Robert sat down next to her and begin massaging her back.

They are such a cute couple. 🥺🥺

Words: 1,125