Revelations (Side C)

A/N: Be sure you have read ALSO new, previous chapter before this one. Again, this is the second new updated chapter after the chapter titled "Puzzle".

  Again, this is the second new updated chapter after the chapter titled "Puzzle"

Revelations (Side C)

April 25th XXXX

ALEXIS:

I was giving the kids some free time during their gym period—which was usually for my last period class.

I glanced over the gym to make sure every student was using this free time useful. And to my surprise....

"I thought you were supposed to go easy on me", Rosa laughs loudly.

"I am—but I'm also training you", Jamie cheeses.

Rarely—I watched Jamie and Rosa giggle and toss around a basketball together.

Ever since my little talk with Jamie—I haven't heard any more complaints between the two.... and now today, they were actually getting along.

I was happy to see friendship forming.

I then peek over to see Trish and Kaylin lounging around near the bleachers.

Kaylin was standing up as she had a hula-hoop hooped around her shoulders. She was speaking to Trish.

Trish was sitting down as her foot stuck out balancing a hula-hoop around her ankle.

They both looked bored.

I walked over to give my usual speech to these girls.

Soon as Kaylin saw me approaching, she took the resting hula hoop and gave it a twirl around her hips until it fell flat on the floor. Trish didn't care much to change her actions.

"Girls", I say to them.

"We know...we know...", Trish says.

"So if you guys know, why aren't you being active?", I asked them.

"We were but then Rosa ditched us—-we were gonna do a hula-hoop contest. But then, Jamie asked her to play basketball with her...then, Rosa just left us", Trish complained.

Kaylin nodded her head to agree.

"Why didn't you guys ask to join?", I ask.

Kaylin speaks, "I did... Rosa got upset and told me that she wants to play with Jamie by herself".

"Yea, she's being weird, Miss Turner. It's like she's replacing us—-Rosa and Jamie have regular conversation now but, she doesn't even want us to talk to Jamie." Trish adds.

After hearing both responses, I kind of figured the real issue— however, I had to keep it professional.

"Well listen girls—you don't always need Rosa to have fun or to be active. It's two of you guys—- you can still do the hula-hoop contest", I explained.