Different

ALEXIS:

ALEXIS:

[Next morning]

"Good morning sleepy head", I say, watching Jordan sleepily walk to the bathroom. I was standing by the Kitchen's counter.

After the card game last night, we decided to try and watch another movie together.

This time, we actually finished the movie. Well at least I did, Jordan fell asleep 20 minutes into the movie.

"Morning", Jordan hides her blush, as she walks inside of the bathroom, closing the door behind. 

I poured my coffee into my mug, stirring my ingredients in. I picked up my phone, seeing a couple of unread messages.

Some messages were from Patricia, checking in on Jordan's punishment. A few messages were from Bree and then Lylani giving more information about the engagement party.

I replied to each thread of messages, and then placed my phone back down onto the counter. After sipping my coffee, I stretched—thinking of what today would consist of.

After a few moments, Jordan finally exits the bathroom—looking refreshed. She then walks to one of the island's stools, and takes a seat.

I watch her remove her splint from her hand.

"It's bothering you?", I ask.

"No, I just take it off before showering now. It feels uncomfortable in the shower. But I'll put it back on after", She tells me.

"Okay. I think your appointment is soon coming up, to check it out", I reassured her.

"Can't wait. I feel like I don't even need it anymore", she tells me.

"It might feel that way, but I think you need more time just to be safe", I advise her.

Jordan just nods in agreement.

I felt the silence trying to creep up, therefore...

"Coffee?", I offered, "I boiled enough water"

"Um—Tea if we have", Jordan requests.

"Noted. I think it's only green tea though. That's cool?", I ask before opening the cabinet.

"That's perfect. No sugar, just honey—please and thank you", Jordan says sweetly.

I chuckled, "Noted", I say searching in the cabinets for the tea and honey.

Once I found both, I placed it on the counter...

"What do you wanna do today?", I ask aloud, since my back was facing her as I made her tea.

"Ummmm, not sure", I heard her voice , "Didn't think I'd have a say—since I'm punished".

I turned around, now placing her covered tea in front of her.

"Ahh..True", I joked with her sarcasm, causing her to laugh.