Surprise Me

(A/N: Hey ! This is the SECOND new update, be sure to read the previous New Chapter: "A Wreck"

(A/N: Hey ! This is the SECOND new update, be sure to read the previous New Chapter: "A Wreck".)

JORDAN:

Alexis and I were now leaving the Urgent Care center, and heading to her car.

"I'm sorry you had to have the slint back on, and I'm sorry it got in the way with our activity ", she tells me.

"Aw It's fine—plus this one seems better anyways", I say looking at the new and different slint I had.

Alexis nods, as she opens the passenger door for me.

"Thank you", I politely say as I get inside.

"You're welcome Jordan", Alexis says, closing the passenger door.

I buckled up, and then waited for Alexis to make her way around to the driver's side. Once she did—- she got inside the car... preparing herself for the drive.

I watch her buckle her seatbelt, and then check her phone.

"Oh only 5:00— good timing", she says.

I wasn't sure if she was speaking to herself or to me. Therefore....

"Good timing?", I questioned.

Alexis looked a little stuck...

"Uhhh yeah good timing—- like um ,the doctor visit didn't take up all day", Alexis speaks, placing down her phone into the cup holder.

Her response seemed a little weird, but I just nodded.

"Ohhh okay", I say.

"Yeppp—-but okay, next stop—- the Mall", she announced.

"The Mall? You're going shopping?", I ask.

"No, but you are", she says as she puts the car in drive.

"Alexis. No. You already took me shopping recently", I reminded her.

"I'm aware of that Jordan. However, because of tough situations—- things happened.", she says.

I knew exactly what she was referring to. Since the fire, I lost most of my clothes—- including my new clothes Alexis previously bought for me. All I literally had was two Walmart bags of clothes that my mom bought after the incident.

"I'm aware that things happened but seriously Alexis, I'm fine and it's fine", I told her again.

"I'm not taking any response if it's not saying 'Okay'— it's your birthday, it's your special day—- and you should buy an outfit for your birthday ", she replies while driving.

"You've done enough before and today. Besides, my birthday is soon over, and I'm not planning on doing anything else for it to be getting an outfit", I tell her.