Mistakes

BOBBY:

BOBBY:

Next morning...

"Oh shit", I hear Maleek semi shout, waking me up.

We were laying head to toe on my mom's old bed.

I looked at the bottom of the bed...

"What happened ?", I asked.

"Yo your grandma church jacket scared the fuck out of me. I thought someone was watching me sleep", Maleek says, laying back down.

I laughed. Me and Maleek had the room that obviously is a storage room now. Therefore it was random items and old clothes stored around us.

At least the bed was big and comfortable, so I had no complaints.

I looked over at the small window. I noticed it was daylight now, however the sun was slightly covered by clouds. So it wasn't much of a sunny day—but it was still bright out.

I also noticed a few voices downstairs laughing and talking. I stretched and then checked my phone. I saw that it was 10 in the morning now. I also saw a few messages from Tyshay.

I wasn't in the mood to check them, so I locked my phone back. I got up off of the bed, giving my body more of a full stretch.

I then went over to my duffle bag to get my toothbrush.

"I be back bro—gon head downstairs", I tell Maleek.

"Ight bro—I'm going to try to sleep for like 15 more minutes or something", Maleek says.

"Bet", I say, leaving out of the room and automatically walking inside of the bathroom.

After about 10 minutes of the hygiene routine, I headed downstairs—- now seeing Rayna, Granny, my mom, and my aunt Rachel.

Once Aunt Rachel laid her eyes on me...

"Oh my goodness! Is that my nephew?! Look at how big you got", Aunt Rachel says.

I smiled, walking to give her a hug. She hugged me tight.

"Last time I saw you. I swear you were like two feet shorter or so. You finally started growing", Aunt Rachel says.

I chuckled, "Yeah".

"You hungry? I bought breakfast for everyone", Aunt Rachel says.

"Yes please, I'm hungry", I say.

Rayna says, "As always".

I gave her a look, which caused my aunt to laugh at us.

"Where is Alexis?", I ask, noticing she wasn't down here.

Grams spoke, "She's up in her room. I told her to come down when she's ready".

Aunt Rachel scoffs, "I'm sure that won't be until some time. She's probably avoiding me".