Jeremy's Ending

" Stop! " I heard Jeremy scream through the walkie talkie.

   " Looks like Jeremy as developed a pair. "

   " Hey! Watch it you grape. "

   " Should you really be talking sweetcheeks? You are the one here that has a knife about to be impaled into her and who could be choaked. "

   " I can talk and say whatever I want. "

I spit in his face and his smile faded a frown lit his features and his eyes turned darker. His hand tightened around my neck and his grip on his knife got tighter. His grip let go of me and I fell to the floor. I stood up and looked towards Vincent. Jeremy had tackled him to the floor. Jeremy saw me and stood up. He ran to me and wrapped his arms around me. We started walking to the security office making sure Vincent wasn't around. When we made it to the security office Mike ran towards us. He hugged me and then he hugged Jeremy.

   " Jeremy never make me worry about you again. "

   " I'm fine Mike. "

   " I know, but I was so worried. You just ran out of here and tackled him to the ground. "

He hugged Jeremy once more before walking back to the desk. Jeremy and I walked towards one of the crates. I sat down and he started patching up my wounds. He did a great job and was able to patch up all my wounds. When he was finished I noticed he had a cut on his cheek.

   " Let me get that Jeremy. "

I grabbed a bandage and took the paper off. I put it over his scratch that was on his left cheek. I kissed his cheek and leaned back away from him. He looked at me shocked. 

   " What? "

   " You kissed my cheek. "

   " Yes, I did. What about it? "

   " Y-Y/n You're making m-me b-b-blush. "

   " Good. Red looks good with your blonde hair. "

   " W-What!? "

   " I'm just teasing you, Jeremy. Calm down. "

I leaned up and leaned his head on mine. His face was red, but so was mine.

   " Stop teasing me. "

   " Or what? "

Then he connected our lips for a moment. It didn't last very long, but it was sweet.

   " Or that. "

   " J-Jeremy..."

   " Whos stuttering now? "

   " S-Shut up! "

He laughed at my expression and backed away from me. I sat there with a blush on my face. I got up from the crate and stood with him.

   " So, love birds, what's the plan? " Mike asked with a smirk on his face.

   " The animatronics will leave through the parts and service room backdoor. Goldie and Puppet will come to get you guys and teleport you both out with Alex. "

   " What about you? "

   " I'll leave with the animatronics so they will make it out without Vincent interfering.  "

   " If he does interfere? "

   " Pray. "

 I waved to them and started making my way out of the office. I was close to the showroom, but Vincent was roaming around the area. Once he left I ran to the showroom and went through the secret door. I saw everyone was still in the room.

   " I have a plan. "

   " What is it? " Foxy asked. 

   " Golden Freddy and Puppet will take Alex and teleport to the security office. There you two get Mike and Jeremy. While the originals leave the room first and the toys will follow behind. I will be behind them. We need to head to the parts and service room." 

They all nodded in understanding. Goldie and Puppet teleported away with Alex and the originals started leaving the room. The toys left after them and I followed the toys. We made it out of the showroom and started walking towards the parts and service room. We didn't see Vincent which was surprising. We made it to the parts and service room and I ushered them out of the pizzeria. Before I left I was pulled back into the pizzeria.

   " Hey! "

   " You aren't going anywhere, sweetcheeks. "

   " Leave her alone! "

Jeremy pulled me away from Vincent and picked me up bridal style. He carried me away from the pizzeria.

   " Throw the match! "

Alex threw the match into the building and it caught fire.

*EXTRA*

I was watching TV and Jeremy was making F/f when a question popped into my head.

   " Jeremy? "

   " Yes? "

   " Were you ever a football player? "

   " No why? "

   " You acted like you were one that night. "

   " Because you were in trouble. I'm not letting the one I love be in trouble. "

   " I love you too Jeremy. "