Puppet's Ending

' It's over, isn't it? I'm going to die from Vincent. '

As the knife slowly made its incision into my stomach I could see my life flash before my eyes. The pain of the knife was torture. Then Vincent was pushed away and he fell to the floor along with myself. The knife was still embedded in me, but I didn't want to take it out. 

   " Vincent you've lost your wits. "

   " I lost them a long time ago Puppet. "

   " Then don't take it out on her. "

   " You know I kind of thought this day would come. The day where you would betray me and try and steal my sweetcheeks. "

   " 1st of all I was never on your side. I only conveyed messages and warned her you were here. 2nd of all you never owned her. So, I'm not stealing anything. "

   " She's mine! "

   " No, she isn't. "

Vincent stood and lunged at Puppet. Puppet dodged and pushed Vincent back again. He picked me up very gently and then teleported. I closed my eyes and when I opened them we were in the prize corner. He set me down on the glass case and pulled out a first aid kit from one of the shelves. He turned towards me and looked at the knife that was still in me. He set the medkit beside me and pulled on my shirt.

   " I 'm going to lift your shirt up over the knife okay? "

   " Just do it. "

He pulled the shirt up and over the knife. He looked back up at me.

   " I'm going to pull the knife out. I need you to hold to wound so no more blood will come out. Then I'll wrap it. "

   " Okay. "

He counted down from 3 and then pulled the knife out. I held the wound closed while he grabbed the bandages. He counted from 3 again and I let go while he wrapped my stomach with the gauze and bandages. It was tight, but it had to be. He wrapped it and then put my shirt down. He looked at my arm and started wrapping it as well. When he was finished I leaned against him. 

   " Did you get hurt? "

   " No, he can't put a scratch on me. "

   " Good I didn't want you getting hurt in the process. "

   " Well, I didn't, but you certainly did. "

   " Yeah. Thanks, Puppet for helping me and getting me out of there." 

    " Anything for you Y/n. "

   ' He didn't use Doll. How unusual and out of character.'

   " Why didn't you use ' Doll '? "

   " You aren't mine. "

   " What? "

   " You aren't mine Y/n. "

He turned to me and had sorrow in his eyes. I stood up off the glass counter and walked up to him. 

   " What do you mean? "

   " Y/n I love you. I love you more than anything else in the world, but with all the animatronics going after you along with Vincent you won't be mine. They will all try and swoon you and kiss you, but you haven't shown any interest for me. Only them. You aren't mine. "

( Flashback )

   " You know I've noticed something. "

   " What? "