Freddy's Ending

" What a shame. "

Before he could transfix the knife into me He was pushed over and onto the ground.

' He's stable so he can be touched. '

I fell to the floor and pulled the knife out of my stomach. I looked towards the pair to see who pushed him to the ground. It was Freddy. I could recognize that top hat anywhere. I stood up and looked at the pair. Freddy was on top of Vincent and it looked like he was about to kill him.

" You will not hurt her. "

" I think I already have Fazbear. "

Freddy held him tight so he wouldn't disappear. But Vincent started retreating into the mist taking Freddy with him. I ran towards them and made Freddy let go. Vincent dissapeared instantly taking his mist with him.

" He was about to take you into the mist Freddy I had to pull you away. "

" Thanks. Let's get you to the security office and get you patched up Dear. "

I nodded Freddy carried me to the security office and set me down on an extra swivel chair. I grabbed the tap and started bandaging my stomach. I lifted up my shirt enough for him to do it. Once he finished I leaned against his croutched form. My head rested on his shoulder.

" Are you alright dear? "

" Exhausted and in pain. "

" I'm sorry I couldn't be there sooner. "

" At least you got there before he could impale me. "

" I'm glad I could get there. "

Freddy held me with his arms loosly hanging around me. I leaned into his touch.

" We need to get everyone out of here. While they are feeling emotions. The toys are feeling fear while you and the other originals are angry. "

" How? The front door is locked tight. Golldie and the puppet can only do so much. "

" We need to get them to the parts and service room. There is a back door. Right? "

" Yeah there is. It's always been locked though. "

" Alex has more than one key on him. We have to go back to the room and get the key. "

" I'm not letting you leave the security office again. You're injured. "

" I'll be fine. "

" No, you have to stay in here. I don't want you to get hurt again. I can't los-"

I kissed him. I interrupted him by kissing him full on the mouth.

' This is the first kiss I had with him. "

I could feel him kissing back and holding me. I pulled away and looked at him.

" You won't lose me. I'm not as weak as I used to be at the first pizzeria. I'm not gonna run away this time. I'm going to help. I will be fine Freddy. "

He just stared at me and pulled me into him for a hug. I hugged him tight and he hugged me tighter.

" I love you Y/n. Please tell me this isn't just another kiss you would give any of the animatronics. Does this mean you choose me? "

" It does Freddy. I love you too. "

" Thank you dear. "

He pulled away and smiled at me and I smiled at him. It was now or never. Hes feeling love while the others are feeling fear and anger. We have to get them out now. We stood up and got ready to leave.