Did I

His hand caressed my cheek as the kiss continued. 

   ' Did I feel this spark with Mike? '

He pushed me harder against the headboard. My right hand reached towards his black hair. I ran my fingers through the black locks. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach.

   ' Why am I nervous? '

He pulled away. His left hand remained on my cheek though. I could feel the heat on my face, indicating that I was blushing bad. He smiled.

   " You did always look cute with a blush on your face. "

   " P-Puppet... "

   " Speechless I see. I must be one heck of a kisser. "

   " You don't k-know? "

   " No not really. I don't get out much. they only time I see any girls is when I'm working at the prize corner. Those girls are just looking for something they can't have. "

   " So would I be y-your f-first? "

   " You would be. "

He leaned in closer and rested his forehead against mine.

   " Did you feel the sparks too? "

   " I did. "

He smiled.

   " Then I'm a good kisser. "

   ' If I was his first kiss then it probably wasn't the greatest since I didn't kiss back. I don't want him to have a sucky first kiss. '

I leaned my head closer to his and connected out lips. I kissed him this time. I could tell he was surprised by my actions. He started kissing me back. It wasn't long or hard like Mike's usually are. this one was sweet and quick. I pulled away and leaned my forehead against his.

   " Now that was surprising. I didn't expect you to kiss me Doll. "

   " W-Well you said it was your first kiss and I didn't want it to be a bad kiss because I didn't kiss back. "

   " You're to sweet. Kissing you was amazing Y/n. Even if you didn't kiss me back. You didn't kiss me back, but you ran your hand through my hair. Now that action was what really caught me off guard. "

   ' He called me by my first name. He never does that. '

He kissed my forehead and then leaned away. I could still feel heat on my face. He laid back the pillow and continued to stare at the ceiling again. 

   " Puppet you probably should get back to the pizzeria. Who know what those animatronics are doing. "

   " You know, you are right. I just don't want to leave. "

   " You don't want to but you have to. "

   " Correct Doll. I'll see you tomorrow then. "

He stood up and got off of my bed. I sat on the edge. I leaned down and kissed me. It didn't last but a few seconds. He pulled away and genuinely smiled. 

   ' I've never seen him this happy. '

He waved and then he was gone. I was now alone in my room with Goldie and Mike asleep downstairs. I looked at the time to see only an hour and a half passed while the Puppet was here. I laid back on my bed and started thinking.

   ' Great now I've kissed two amazing guys. What do I do? Especially since I know the others like me too. AHHHHHH why does everyone have to like me? '

I took a breath and grabbed one of my pillows. I cuddled it and closed my eyes, hoping that sleep would take me. 

It didn't.

   ' I've slept so much today. I'm not going to get a wink of sleep. Not until the sun is up. Great now I sound like a vampire. '

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and got on WattPad and started searching for stories to read while I waited for either sleep to take me or until someone would wake up. 

   ' It's going to be a long morning. '