Foxy's Ending

Before Vincent's knife could go any further into my stomach he was pushed away from me and I fell to the floor. The knife fell along with me and laid beside me. I looked up and saw Foxy standing in front of me as Vincent stood up. I started pushing myself off the floor. I stood up and stood beside Foxy.

   " What in the world are you doing Foxy? "

   " I'm protecting my cocaptain. "

   " How sweet, but unfortunately she is mine, fox. " Vincent sneered. 

   " Sure I am eggplant. That's why I won't tell you where the others are right? "

   " Let's get you out of here lass. "

Foxy then picked me up and started running towards the security office. I noticed Vincent was trying to follow but Foxy was too fast for him to catch up or even see where he was going. When we made it to the security office I saw Jeremy and Mike's worried faces. 

   " I'm fine guys. It's not that bad. "

   " I don't believe you Y/n. " Mike said.

   " I don't either mate. " Foxy said. 

Foxy set me down on an extra wheely chair. He grabbed the first aid kit from underneath the desk and ran back over to me. He started patching up my cuts. He did it very gently. Once he was finished I stood up and looked at him. 

   " Foxy let's go we have to get everyone out of here. "

   " Why lass? They just need to survive the night. "

   " Which is hours away. I want to get everyone out of here and then burn this place to the ground. "

   " But-"

   " There are no buts. I'm getting everyone out of here. You all are going to be free. "

   " You have definitely changed since the last pizzeria lass. "

   " Good. Glad I did cause now I have the confidence to do this. "

I grabbed his jacket collar and pulled him closer to me. I crashed my lips into his. He kissed back but the kiss didn't last long. I pulled away and looked at Foxy.

   " Now, let's go and get everyone out of here. "

   " You got it, captain. "

   " Mike? "

   " Yes? "

   " I need you to find some gasoline and pour it over the whole pizzeria. "

   " We burning this mother f****** place to the ground? "

   " You know it. "

   " I'll find some and do it pronto. "

I nodded and waved to Mike and Jeremy. Foxy and I started running back towards the showroom and to the secret murder room. We made it without Vincent spotting us and we went inside the room. I went straight to Alex first.

   " Alex we need to get them out of here now. "

   " Okay. You take charge. You know the situation with Vincent better than me. "

   " Okay. Goldie and Puppet get Mike, Jeremy, and Alex out of here. Toys go with Foxy and I'll take the originals with me. We are heading to the parts and service room to the back door. "

They all nodded and I let Foxy go first with the toys. Once I counted to 60 seconds I started moving with the originals out of the old murder room. We made it into the showroom and I looked around the corner. Vincent wasn't there. We started running across the main party room and to the parts and service room. Once we were there I saw Vincent around the corner.

   ' Crap. '

   " You guys wait here I'm going to call him and hope I can distract him long enough. "

   " We can't let you do that. " Bonnie said.

   " Well, you have to. "

I ran away from them and started jogging back towards the main party room. When I got there I stood between the tables and started regretting my decision a little. 

   " Vincent! I'm here. "

   " ... " 

Nothing. No sound was heard. he wasn't even seen anywhere.

   " Vincent! "

   " ... "

Still, no sound was made, but the air felt chiller and that's when I could felt a pair of hands grab both of my arms. 

   " You called sweetcheeks. "

   " Vincent. "

His hands were cold and his knife was held against the side of my arm.

   " Did you finally decide to play nice and tell me where the animatronics are? "

   " Gone. "

   " What? "

   " You heard me eggplant. They are gone. "

   " You forgot about one little itty bitty detail. "

   " Like what? "

   " You forgot about saving yourself. "

   " No lad. The lady is just getting everyone else time. "

I looked and saw Foxy standing a few feet awat from us in front of the tables. I smiled a little at seeing him. I felt Vincent grip my arms tighter. I ripped my dominant arm out of Vincent's grasp and I turned towards a table. I grabbed a chair from the table and threw it at Vincent. I was able to hit him with the chair and it shattered into pieces. His grip tightened on my arm and he didn't let go. 

   " That one hurt a little. Try harder next time sweetcheeks. "

   " There won't be a next time eggplant. "

   " The lass be right. "

Foxy gripped my other arm and pulled me away from Vincent. He gripped my arm tight as we ran to the parts and service room. We ran to room and made it inside. We ran through the back door and I saw everyone outside in their human forms and free. I walked towards Alex and asked him for a match.

   " Here. "

   " Thank you. "

I lit the match and looked into the pizzeria. Vincent stood with a look of distaste.

   " Goodbye Vincent. "

I threw the match inside and Vincent started burning. He burned and I stood with Foxy. 

   " Let's go. "

   " Yes. "

*EXTRA*

   " Hey! "

I grabbed a bucket and filled it with sea water and threw it at him. He wasn't able to dodge it and the water splashed all over him. 

   " Payback! "

    " I'm getting you back for that lass! "

I looked and saw Foxy grab a bucket and fill it with water. He started running towards me and I started running away along the sandy shoreline.