Toy Freddy's Ending

My throat was freed as Vincent was pushed away from me. I looked and saw Toy Freddy had come to my rescue.

   " Toy Freddy? "

   " Hey, babe. "

He helped me stand up and we started running out of the showroom. We ran to the parts and service room and hid in the room.

    " How are you feeling? "

   " Fine, just a few cuts and bruises. "

   " Good. I didn't want you to be even more hurt. We need to figure out how to get everyone out of here. "

   " Yeah. "

I leaned my head against his shoulder and took a deep breath. He wrapped his arms around me and held me.

   " Are you okay babe? "

   " I just need to take a breath. He did hold me by my throat. Then, I fell when he let go and the wind was even more knocked out of me."

   " You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall....is in love with me. "

   " Are you trying to cheer me up with pick up lines? "

   " Is it working? "

   " A little. "

   " Can I have a kiss? I promise I'll give it back. "

I laughed a little at his pick up line and sat back up. I leaned back against the wall and smiled at him.

   " Sure, TF. "

   " Really? "

   " Sure. "

He leaned forward and softly connected our lips. It was soft and gentle. I kissed him back and then pushed him away.

   " Let's get out of here with everyone before we establish the relationship okay? "

   " Then let's hurry up and do it. "

He stood up and then grabbed my hands pulling me up. I thanked him and then we started walking towards the showroom. We got there quickly but calmly. We went through the little door into the murder room. When we got in there I gathered everyone together.

   " Goldie and Puppet I need you to get Alex, Mike, and Jeremy out of the pizzeria. Teleport them out. Along with myself. Toy Freddy lead the toys through the main party area and to the back door in the parts and service room. Freddy do the same thing. The originals go first and the toys follow behind. "

I grabbed puppets arm and so did Alex. We teleported to the security office with Goldie. Mike and Jeremy were sitting at the desk watching the cameras. 

   " Mike, Jeremy grab onto Goldie. We are getting out of here. "

   " O-Okay. "

   " Alright. "

Jeremy and Mike grabbed Goldie's arms and we teleported out of the pizzeria. We teleported to the back behind the parts and service room.

   " Now, Puppet I need you to go back inside with gasoline and pour it everywhere. "

   " Where am I going to get gasoline? "

   " Go to the front and behind the bushes is a canister filled with gas. I brought it for today. "

   " Okay. "

Puppet teleported away and I watched the parts and service room door waiting for it to open. It opened and the original animatronics walked through. I waited to see the toys walk through the door. They never came.

   " I'm going inside. "

I walked through the door and searched through the building. I went to the parts and service room and saw them lying around the floor. They were scattered and beaten. Vincent stood in the center of it all with s small smirk on his face. His smirk turned into a huge smile when his eyes found me. 

   " Sweetcheeks! It's so good to see you. "

   " Leave her alone. She's mine. " TF said on the floor.

Vincent kicked him and Toy Freddy curled himself more. 

   " Shut up Jr. "

   " Leave him alone Vincent. "

   " Sweetcheeks he's not worth worrying for. Why don't you come closer over here and join me in dismantling them? "

   " No, I'm going to get them out. "

I noticed they started trying to stand. I decided to keep distracting Vincent until they could get up and get out.

   " How are you going to do that? "

   " I'm going to wing it. "

   " Is that so? "

   " It is. "

I saw the animatronics stand and they started running away from Vincent. I ran over to Toy Freddy and helped him stand up. I could see Vincent running towards us, but I pushed TF so we dodged him. We continued to run and we made it out of the pizzeria. 

   " Throw the match, Alex! "

Alex threw the match into the building and it caught fire. I helped Toy Freddy stand and I helped him walk away from the building that was burning down.

*EXTRA*

   " C' mon babe! "

   " I'm coming. I'm coming. "

I walked down the stairs with a f/c cocktail dress on. I met him at the door and wrapped my arm around his. Toy Freddy's eyes scanned my body.

   " Like what you see? "

   " Oh yes, I do. " 

We left the house and TF started driving us off to a romantic night of fun.