Sick Boy

I sat up in the bed being tired of laying down. I walked out of my room and saw Mike and Goldie waking up. 

   " Morning guys. "

   " Mornin. " Mike said

   " Good morning. " Goldie said.

   " Goldie I don't mean to be rude, but shouldn't you be getting back to the pizzeria? "

   " Yeah. I should. I'll see you guys tonight. "

Then he teleported away. Mike stood up and stretched. He walked over to me and just hugged me. His hug was warm, but it made me remember Puppet.

   ' What do I do now? I've kissed two of them. This isn't fair to them. I need to pick someone soon. Especially since Vincent is coming up with a plan for something.'

 I leaned my head on Mike's shoulder feeling relaxed in his arms.

   " I need to take Jeremy's shift this morning. "

   " Why? "

   " He's sick. He can't come into work. So I said I'll take his spot for him. "

   " Okay. "

   " When do you have to leave? "

   " In a few minutes. "

   " Okay. Do you want something to eat? "

   " No, I'll pick something on the way. "

   " Okay. I may go visit Jeremy today and make sure he's okay. "

   " Alright. His address is 1387 Connecticut Avenue. "

   " Okay. I'll leave a few minutes after you. "

   " Alright. "

He kissed my forehead and pulled away. He grabbed his leather jacket and grabbed his keys. 

   " Bye. I'll see you tonight. "

   " Bye. "

He shut the door behind him and I heard him drive away. I decided to get a shower and get changed. It didn't take me long. I called for a taxi. They arrived an hour later. Of course. I went outside and got in the taxi.

   " Where to? "

   " 1387 Connecticut Avenue. "

   " Okay. "

He started driving away from my house. When we pulled up to the house I got out and paid for the ride. I walked to the door and knocked. I heard shuffling from inside and then the door opened. Jeremy stood there with a red nose and a pale face.

   " Hi, Jeremy. "

   " Hey, Y/n. What are you doing here? "

   " Well, I came to take care of you and make sure you're okay. "

   " Oh. W-Well thank you. C-Come in. "

   " Thank you. "

I walked inside and he shut the door behind me. He walked to the couch and sat down. He pulled a blanket over himself and watched TV. 

   " Have you eaten yet? "

   " No, I haven't. "

   " I'll go make you some soup. "

   " You don't have to. "

   " Yes, I do. You're my friend. I don't want you to keep being sick. "

   " Are you sure? "

   " Yes. "

He nodded and focused his eyes back on the TV. I walked into the kitchen and started making some chicken noodle soup. I finished it quickly and walked over to the couch. I gave Jeremy the soup and he started eating.

   " Thank you Y/n. "

   " Not a problem Jeremy. "

( Mike's P.O.V. )

 I walked closer and closer to the pizzeria. I opened the door and walked inside. The smell of pizza hit me quickly. 

   ' Why couldn't it be a sandwich shop? '

I walked towards the office. I saw Alex on the way and decided to stop and talk to him.

   " Sup, Alex. "

   " Hey, Mike. Thanks for coming on short notice. "

   " Not a problem. Anything for Jeremy. "

   " Y/n taking care of him? "

   " Yeah. How'd you know? "

   " It seems like something she would do. "

   " Yeah. She is kind enough. "

   " Well I would like to talk more but I have to check on Chica. She hasn't been doing so well with making pizzas. "

   " Didn't she use to be good? "

   " Yeah, but ever since she got parts taken from her she hasn't been doing so hot on making pizza. I'm trying to get the chefs to teach her, but they are afraid she'll make a huge mess. "

   " Well, tell them to suck it up and teach the girl. "

   " That's the plan. "

   " Alright. I'll be off then. I got to get to the office and walk around a little bit making sure it's going okay. "

   " Bye Mike. Tell Y/n I said hi. "

   " I will. "

I started walking away. I looked around the main party room and saw the toys performing. The puppet was at his usual station by the prize corner, and the old animatronics were in their human forms serving pizza and drinks to everyone.

   " Hey, Freddy. How is everything going? "

   " It's all been quite fine. "

   " Good. Hope the kids didn't give you trouble. "

   " They don't give trouble, they just run around and be stupid, but their kids. They don't know when to stick with their parents. If they did then things wouldn't be so bad. "

   " Well, It's only the morning. You have to work so long and then take a break and then the end of the day will come. "

   " True. I'm waiting for that break though." 

   " You'll get it. Bye Freddy. "