Picking Them

' I should probably find Vincent. I need to figure out what his next move is. '

I started backing away from the main party room. I saw that the camera's were one and following me.

' Mike for once I wish you wouldn't use the cameras. '

I started walking towards the parts and service room. I opened the door and walked inside. I walked behind the wall so the camera wouldn't see me. I turned my flashlight on so I could see. I leaned against the wall and waited for Vincent. He wouldn't come if I was with the others.

I waited and waited, but no one came.

" Come one Purple Guy. I'm waiting. "

" Sorry to keep you waiting sweet cheeks. "

I looked to my left and saw the purple mist. Vincent stepped out of it. His grin sinister and wicked.

" My question is why you would want to see me? "

" I want to ask some questions. "

" Will I answer them? "

" Yes. You will. Other wise I can leave. "

" I'll just follow you. "

" Just answer the questions! "

" On one condition. "

" What? "

" Call me Vincent. Ever since I showed myself you called me The Purple Guy. Treat me like you usually did before I went sadistic. "

" Fine. Vincent. "

" Good. "

" First question. Is it true you attached yourself to the building? "

" Yes. At first I was attached to the animatronics then I stuck myself to the building. "

" Second. Have you really been watching me this entire time? "

" I have. "

" Why did you only go to Puppet? Why not one of the toys? "

" Puppet has Goldie's powers. He's more dangerous. Plus the toys wouldn't listen. "

" Why do you know show yourself? "

" The Puppet is free. He can be of use to me more now. All though I wish he didn't get so close to you. "

" There is nothing you can do about it though. "

" Not yet. "

" What are your intents? "

" Why would I tell you that? "

" Again because I'm currently vulnerable to do anything you are literally a ghost. "

" I'm saving energy. "

" Why? "

" That's something I'm not going to say. "

" Fine. "

" About that ghost thing. I can touch you. "

" What? "

" Yeah. I can touch you. "

" That sounds wrong in so many ways. "

" I know. "

His hand reached out towards me. The mist hovered around his hand. I stared at it. I didn't want to be near him let alone touch his hand.

" Hold my hand. "

" No, why would I? "

" To prove a point. "

" Vincent I don't want to be near you let alone touch your hand. "

" You say that yet, look at where you're standing now. You chose to wait for me. So you can say that phrase all you want, but this encounter proves the exact opposite. Now let me see your hand. "

He was right, but I only came to get answers.

' Might as well. He does have the knife in his other hand, so I better play along for now. If I can really touch his hand his knife can go right through me. '

I reached my hand out and he grasped it. Sure enough I could physically touch his hand.

" How? "

" Like I said before. All I have to do is save up enough energy. "

" What else can you do? "

" If I have the energy what ever object I touch can become physical or ghostly. "

He gestured towards his knife. I tried to pull m y hand away but his grip was strong.

" You've proved your point. Now let go. "

" I don't want to let go. "

" To bad. "

I ripped my arm from his grip. I rubbed my hand. He stood in front me and his grin got wider.

" You got more feisty since I left. "

" Yeah. I went through a lot and now I'm stronger than I was before. I won't run away like last time. "

" I like this new you. "

He started circling me like a vulture closing in on its prey.

" You're stronger. "

" More alert. "

" More sexy. "

Then he lunged at me. I dodged it and I now faced his back. His crazed eyes looked at me over his shoulder.

" It's been fun, but I can feel The Puppet calling for me. Until next time sweet cheeks. "

Then he walked through disappearing with his purple mist. I shook my head and decided to go to the office and talk with Mike. I left the parts and service room and headed towards the security office.