Mangle's Ending

Before I was transpierced with the knife I saw a flash of white and pink fly by. I was dropped to the floor as I saw Vincent being pushed around. I tried my best and stood up. I held a hand around my sore throat and started taking deep breaths. I looked around the showroom and saw Mangle taking Vincent down. She was hitting him until he didn't have time to react. What she couldn't see was her figure disappearing into the mist along with Vincent himself. 

   " Mangle! "

I grabbed Mangle and pulled her away from Vincent.

   " No, let me at him! He hurt you! "

   " Mangle, you were about to disappear into the mist. I'm not letting you leave me that easily. "

   " Alright. Let's get out of here before I kick his butt again! "

We left the showroom and started walking towards the 2nd parts and service room. We walked inside and shut the door behind us. We leaned against the wall and rested against it. I held my now bruised throat and massaged it.

   " How badly are you hurt? "

   " Not bad. "

She looked at me and started looking over me checking. 

   " Y/n you are not fine! Your arm is bleeding from a huge cut! ( Totally forgot about the cut in the other endings. SORRY!!! )"

   " Oh, yeah I forgot about that. "

Mangle stood and started looking through the parts and service room until she found some fabric. She ran back to my side and started wrapping my arm with the fabric. She tightly wrapped it and then pinned it together.

   " There you go. "

   " Thank you, Mangle. "

   " Don't worry me like that. You said you were fine and you were bleeding. "

   " Mangle I'm strong. I'm not going to die that easily. "

   " Yeah, but still. "

   " Thank you for taking care of me Mangle. "

   " Anytime. "

We leaned against the wall and gathered our breaths and then I stood up. I held my hand out for Mangle and she took it. I pulled her up and continued to hold her hand.

   " We need to get everyone out of here. "

   " Yeah, but how? "

   " I think the back door to the 1st parts and service room is open. I think we can lead everyone out, but I don't want anyone getting hurt. "

   " It's risky, but it's all we have. Let's do it. "

Mangle started walking out of the 2nd parts and service room, but I still held onto her hand, so I pulled her back towards me. She stumbled a little bit but I caught her. I held onto her arms in case she fell.

   " Mangle I have something I want to admit before we do this. "

   " Okay. What is it? "

   " I-I like you Mangle. More than a friend. "

   " You d-do? "

   " I do. "

   " Well, I like you too Y/n. More than a friend. "

I leaned my head against hers and she held my arms gently.

   " Be my girlfriend? "

   " Of course. "

We gave each other a quick kiss and then left the room. We ran to the showroom and went through the door into the old room. I gathered everyone together and told them about the plan. Goldie and puppet left with Alex and I walked out of the room first. I walked with the originals towards the parts and service room. I opened the door and escorted them out. I heard a scream come from the main party room. I ran and reached the room to see Vincent holding Mangle with a knife to her neck.

   " Vincent. Let her go. "

   " You know she has a fire in her eyes. Kind of like the fire in yours. Yet, you're so much better. "

   " Put her down. "

   " You know I didn't think you swung that way sweetcheeks. "

   " Why do you think I never let you touch me grapefruit? phantom_angel_exe "

   " I only thought you were playing hard to get. "

   " Nah. I'm just gay. Now put her down. "

   " You use to be so weird. You and I would tease each other and make fun of each other. What happened to that? "

   " You tried to kill Mike, and rape me. Now you try to kill my girlfriend and steal me. "

   " Girlfriend? "

   " No dip Sherlock! Now let her go! "

   " I don't think I want to. I really want to dismantle her. "

I lunged at him while he was distracted by the conversation. I pushed him down and pushed Mangle away from him. I jumped off of him and grabbed Mangle's hand. We started running out of the pizzeria together. We jumped out of the pizzeria as Alex threw a match inside. earlier I asked Alex to do me a small favor and pour gasoline everywhere in the pizzeria. The pizzeria lit on fire instantly. Mangle and I held onto each other as we walked away from the pizzeria.

*EXTRA*

I was walking around an amusement park looking for my girlfriend. I couldn't find her until she jumped on my back.

   " I got this for you Y/n! "

She held out F/f cotton candy to me. I took it from her and smiled.

   " Thank you. Let's share it though. "

   " Thank you. "

We shared the cotton candy and laughed at each other. When we were finished I kissed her lips and she kissed back. The taste was sweet from the cotton candy. We pulled away and held hands as we walked. I looked at her smiling face.

   " I love you Mangle. "

   " I love you too Y/n! "