Getting Answers

" As I believe you've noticed Vincent is back. "

   " I'm afraid I have that already figured out. I noticed one day that a purple mist was roaming around the pizzeria. I took a closer look into it and noticed him there in the mist. "

   " Alright, I can skip that part of the story. Vincent is getting stronger. "

   " What? "

He looked down at me as we walked through the park. It was perfect weather for a walk.

   " It's as I said. He's gotten stronger. "

   " Why what's happened? Have you-Has anyone gotten hurt? "

   " Not yet. That's why I need to talk to you about it now. Puppet came and talked to me and I need your help on fixing everything. "

   " I'll help in anyway I can to get that grape away from everyone. "

   " Alright. I'll tell you what the puppet told me. "

   " Okay. Let's find a bench to sit on and you can explain it to me. Does it sound good? "

   " Sounds good to me. "

We walked a little more and found a bench to sit on. I sat down adn he followed behind me and sat beside me. 

   " Alright. I'll tell you what he told me. "

   " I'm all ears. "

   " Okay. Vincent can leave the mist. "

   " What!? "

   " Yeah. He has so far been able to make his arms leave the mist and become solid. He's attempted to hug me and hurt Puppet. He is able to bring stuff in and out of the mist. He's pulled a knife out of the mist and pointed it at Puppets throat. "

   " I see. "

   " Yeah, the puppet and I talked. We need to plan for the worst and that is Vincent leaving the mist and getting revenge. "

   " He could leave the entire mist if he gets strong enough. If he can take stuff in and out he might take you with him. "

   " I know and I'd rather not be taken into the mist either. "

   " Is there more? "

   " Yes. "

   " Alright. Continue talking. "

   " I want to free the animatronics. If Vincent ever does leave the mist he will head for the originals first and work his way down. The puppet said you would know more about how to get them free. "

   " Once their free we will have to destroy the building. "

   " Why? "

   " Cause once it's destroyed and the animatronics are free he would have nothing to link with. Once it's burned he won't have anything to keep his spirit there. "

   " Good. How do we free them? "

   " Well the only way is if they can experience real feelings. "

   " What? "

   " As you know their animatronics. They don't feel real emotions or they don't feel them full. So they don't know the feeling of a full emotion. If they can feel a real feeling then they can leave with everyone else. "

   " I see. "

   " Yes, the originals are closer to escaping than the toys and newer animatronics. "

   " Why? "

   " Cause they were from the original Freddys. Plus they knew you before and felt a type of love and then when you left and came back they experienced a type of happiness and saddness. They are closest bcause you gave them almost a full feeling. "

   " What about someone who isn't animatronic? "

   " I believe it would still work. As long as they are from the original pizzeria. Why got a boy in mind. "

   " I-I was just thinking about you, Mike, and Jeremy. "

   " Mike and I would work maybe, but I dunno about Jeremy. This is the first he's been in a freddys pizzeria so I don't think it would work. "

   " Okay. I don't think Vincent will wait any longer than he has to. He will leave the mist the first chance he gets. "

   " Yes, and I don't think he's planning on going back. Not without you at least. When he leaves he's either going to take you with him or get revenge and kill everyone and keep you for himself out of the mist. "

   " So I need to figure out what to do and quick. "

   " That would be the best choice and once one of them feels the emotion, no matter the emotion, everyone can leave. They will all be freed in their human forms. "

   " Okay. Thanks Alex. "

   " No need to thank me I want you to be safe as well as the animatronics. "

   " That's sweet of you Alex. "

   " Thanks. "

We stood up and walked around the park a little bit more. We eventually got back to his car and we got in. He started driving me back to my house.

   " Thanks for taking your lunch break to talk to me. "

   " Anytime Y/n. "

   " Shouldn't you have eaten something though? "

   " No, I'll be fine. I don't mind having to miss lunch if I get to talk to you. "

   " Awww cute Alex. "

   " Thank you very much. "

Once we got back to my house I said thank you and got out. I walked back inside and opened a few of my windows.