He Knows

As we left I saw Jeremy at the doors. we opened them and handed Jeremy the keys.

   " Hey, Jeremy. "

   " Hi, guys! How was the shift? "

   " Not to bad. Toy Bonnie was a pain though. "

   " Yeah. I wish the vents had doors and then he won't be able to get in. "

   " The vents? He came through the doorway. "

   " Hmm. Strange. Used to he would always crawl through the vents. He never went through the door. "

Mike glanced at me and then back at Jeremy.

   " Well, let's not think of that. Jeremy, you have fun. I am going to go get my beauty sleep. "

   " You guys have fun! "

Mike and I walked to his motorcycle and got on. While on the way home I was thinking of a plan. I wanted to talk to the Marionette more and find out how he knew about Vincent. When we got home we walked inside. I grabbed Mike's arm and dragged him to the stairs. I sat down and he sat beside me.

   " Mike after we get our rest I want to go back to the pizzeria. During lunch. "

   " Why? We spend enough time at that horrible place as it is. "

   " The Marionette knows about Vincent, Mike. "

His eyes went wide and he grabbed my arms tightly. He knew Vincent was dead. Bonnie stabbed him. He shouldn't be alive. 

   " How does he know? "

   " I don't know. That's why I want to talk to him today. "

   " I don't know how I feel about that Y/n. "

   " Please Mike. The animatronics are waiters while the toys are on stage. The kids will be busy with Mangle and Bonnie can't walk around. Marionette is stuck in the prize corner. He's either going to be a puppet in his windup box or he's going to be in his human form giving prizes to the kids. This is our chance. "

   " ....Fine, but if you start getting in trouble with him then call me over okay? "

   " Okay. I'm cool with that. "

   " Okay. I'm going to rest. You should too. "

   " Alright. "

He let go of my arms and I walked upstairs. He walked to his room that was downstairs. I got into my room and took a shower. Then I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. Sleep welcoming me. 

( Time Skip )

I blinked my eyes open and stretched. I heard my phone ring and I picked it up. The caller Id was Alex.

   " Hello? "

   " Hi there Y/n. Did I wake you? "

   " No. I actually just woke up and heard my phone ringing. "

   " Okay. I wanted to call and congratulate you. Your first week is almost over. "

   " Thanks. "

   " I've also noticed the old animatronics are getting fixed up and walking around as waiters and waitresses. Should I ask why? "

   " Well, when I heard they use to be my friends I thought that I would fix them. I've been getting memories too as I fixed them. I only have Bonnie left to fix. "

   " Alright. I'll approve of this if you pay for my lunch tomorrow. "

   " I can do that. "

   " Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow. "

   " Bye. "

   " Bye bye. "

I hung up and laid my phone down. I stood up and walked towards my closet. I got changed,

( Change colors if you want

( Change colors if you want. )

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I had a while before I could wake up Mike. So I thought I would watch a little bit of TV. 

   ' I could wake Mike up now and watch TV together. Bonding time. '

I decided to do just that. I stood up and walked towards Mike's room. I opened the door and saw him laying on his bed. I walked closer and leaned over Mike. I shook him a little bit. He cracked his eyes open a little bit. 

   " Hmmm? "

   " We have another hour until we go to the pizzeria. Do you want to sit in the living room and watch TV? Bonding time? "

He stayed still for a few seconds then he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto the bed. He turned away from the door and held me against his chest. 

   " Why don't we spend bonding time like this? You in my arms and both of us resting for another hour. "

   " Who'll wake us up? "

   " My phone. I can set a clock. "

   " F-Fine. "

He held me tighter against his chest. I could feel the warmth resonate off of him. I fell asleep quickly.