Chill

I felt the hot blush appear on my face. He pulled away and stood back behind the counter.

   " Do you have any more questions? "

   " I-Is he here? "

   " You'll be surprised. He's not. Good thing to he would try to choke me, which is where he would fail. He would only fly through me. "

   " I see. "

   " Anything else? Doll? "

   " No. Nothing else. "

   " Well, there you go. We're even. Now if I were you I would head back to your table. Goldie just brought you the pizza. Plus I feel like after telling you what my plan is...I feel like you need some time to process it and calm down. "

   " ... "

   " Doll? "

   " Sorry. I spaced out. I'll go. Thanks, Puppet. "

   " Anything for you Doll. "

I started walking away from the prize corner and towards the table, Mike was at. When I got there I sat in front of Mike. Goldie sat beside me.

   " So? Did he answer your questions? " Mike asked.

   " He did. "

   " Well? What did he say? " Goldie said eagerly.

   " He's stuck to the building. "

   " What? " They both said.

   " Vincent, he's stuck to a building. His soul is still here. When the old building was demolished his soul remained with the parts of the building. When the new one was built he stuck to the building because there is still something from the old building here that is making his energy levels high. That something is the animatronics. "

Goldie's head tilted down. His pupils leaving his sockets in black.

   " Since they are here he was able to adapt to this new building. Vincent has already adapted to the building. "

   " I don't believe it. " Goldie said.

   " I don't either. "

I stared at the pizza with my appetite almost lost. No one touched it. I didn't know if I should continue the conversation I had with Puppet or not.

   " We can see his spirit too. "

   " WHAT!? " They both yelled.

   " Only if he shows it to us. While I was at the prize corner he said Vincent's soul wasn't there. He's still obsessed with me as well. That's all he said."

   " I'm going to go. I need to tell the others what you told us. "

   " Okay. "

Goldie stood up and nodded at both of us and walked away. Mike and I sat there staring at the pizza. Neither of us touching it.

   ' I guess we both lost our appetite. '

   " What do you want to do? "

   " Well, We could pack this pizza up and take it home to eat for later. If you want. "

   " That sounds fine. "

We packed up our pizza and stood up leaving the money on the table. As we left I took one last look at the prize corner. He smiled at me and nodded. I nodded back at him and left through the doors. We sat on Mike's motorcycle and put the pizza in a bag on the back of his motorcycle. He started driving towards the house. It didn't take long until we reached our house. I got off and felt my phone start ringing.

   " Go on ahead and take the pizza in Mike. I need to answer this. "

   " Okay. "

Mike walked inside and I took out my phone and answered.

   " Hello? "

   " Hello Y/n. "

   " Hey, Alex what's up? "

   " Hi. I was wondering if you would like to explore the town square with me? "

   " Sure. "

   " Great! I can't wait. "

   " Me either. You think I could bring Mike? "

   " U-Umm sure. It could be a nice little trip for my employees. "

   " Awesome! "

   " What time today? "

   " How about in a couple of hours? "

   " Sure. 5 then? "

   " Sounds great. "

   " Alright. Bye. "

   " Bye~ "

I hung up and walked inside. I saw Mike eating a slice of pizza at the counter. I snickered and walked over to Mike. I leaned on the counter towards Mike. I took a bite out of the other side of the pizza. Mike smirked.

   " You know I don't mind meeting in the middle ( I'm losing my mind just a little! So why don't you just meet me in the middle? In the middle...BABY! Why do-........oops. Sorry! ) right? "

   " I know you don't. "

   " Then why tempt me? "

   " Good way to start a conversation. "

   " Also good to start something else. If you know what I mean. "

   " It's one now Mike. We are meeting Alex at 5. Then coming home after a while. Then we have the night shift. "

   " 1 to 5 o' clock? Sounds like a far time away. Hmmm? "

   " You really want to. Don't you? "

   " Yes. "

   " Well, you can't. If I believe it was you who said to wait for the others first. I remember everything except for Bonnie. So not yet. "

   " Hmmm. "

He pouted a little bit. I giggled a little and leaned over and kissed his forehead.

  " That's all you get. "

   " That's not fair. "

   " How? "

   " We've kissed on the lips before..."

He held my chin and pulled my face closer.

   " ...so what's wrong with doing it now? "

His lips connected with mine. It was quick. I smiled at him as he pulled away. He smiled back at me. He quickly walked to my side and picked me up bridal style.

   " MIKE! " I laughed.

He started walking towards his room with a huge smile. He opened his door and shut it behind him.

   " I won't do anything if you're not ready, but in the meantime, you are sleeping in my bed. "

   " But Miiiiiiike. "

   " The only butt is yours in my bed. "

He sat me down and he sat beside me. He wrapped his arm around me and got on his phone. He leaned against the headboard and I laid beside him with his arm around me. He started reading stories on WattPad while I laid beside him. I smiled up at him and snuggled into his side. I brought my phone out and started watching/reading stuff.