Balloon Boys Ending

" No! Stop! "

Vincent was pushed over and I fell to the ground. Vincent was pushed down by Balloon Boy who was now running towards me.

   " You brat! "

Balloon Boy ran to me and I held my arms around him. I started backing up while pushing BB behind me. Vincent stood up and glared at us, or more specifically Balloon Boy. 

   " Balloon Boy run. "

   " No. I am not leaving you here. "

   " Just do it. Run to the office. Stay with Mike and Jeremy. "

   " No! "

Vincent looked like he was about to burst with rage. I turned with Balloon Boy and we started running away from the showroom. I looked behind us and didn't see Vincent anymore. 

   ' Crap where is he? '

I looked around and didn't see him. I felt a tug on Balloon Boy and I saw Vincent holding his no longer free hand. 

   " No! "

I tried to pull Balloon Boy away but Vincent's grip was strong on Balloon boys wrist. I grabbed Vincent's wrist and tried to pry his arm off. I was able to push his arm off and push him down. He fell to the ground and we continued to run to the security office room. We got there and I set Balloon Boy down on a crate in the room. I looked at his wrist and on his arms.

   " Good you are fine. No cuts. No scratches. No bruises. Good. I'm glad you aren't hurt. "

   " But you're hurt Y/n! "

I looked down at my arm and remembered the big cut Vincent gave me. BB ran to Mike and Jeremy's desk and pulled a first aid kit from it. He got the stuff he needed and started wrapping my arm up. He put the first aid kit back and ran back to my side. He hugged my legs and looked up at me.

   " Don't get hurt again Y/n. "

   " I won't Balloon Boy. "

   " Good. I don't want you to get hurt again. I love you too much. "

   " L-Love? "

   " Yes, I love you! "

So you can see this in two ways. Way one: He has a crush on you and you have a crush on him. Or way two: A motherly son kind of way. So I'll do both ways and you can pick which way you want.

Relationship Way

He jumped up and sat on my lap. He put his arms around my neck and connected our lips.

   ' This escalated quickly but I kind of like it. '

He pulled away and showed me his signature smile and hugged me.

   " I love you Y/n! With all my heart. "

   " I love you too BB. "

Mother son way

He jumped and landed in my lap. I held him so he wouldn't fall and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He snuggled his head against me and spoke.

   " You are like the mother I never had. Sweet, kind, and loving. You care. I never had a woman like you in my life. I see you as my mother Y/n. "

    " Balloon Boy. "

He hugged himself closer to me and held onto me.

   " I don't want you to die or get hurt. You can't leave me. "

   " I won't leave you, Balloon Boy. "

   " Promise? "

   " Promise. "

From here it will continue with you picking either of the situations.

   " Mike where is he? "

   " Near the front doors. "

   " Okay. I'm going to run back to the showroom and get everyone out. Balloon Boy, I need you to do something for me. "

   " What? "

   " Go to the parts and service room to see if you can open the back door. "

   " Got it. "

I waved to Mike an Jeremy and left the security office. BB and I separated and I walked towards the showroom. I got there and crawled through the little doorway into the old murder room. 

   " I have a plan. "

I told them my plan and the originals ( I don't understand why I type out original when I could just put OG. \_*-*_/ ) started leaving the room. The toys went next and I followed behind them. Puppet and Goldie teleported away with Alex. I closed the door behind me and started walking with everyone towards the parts and service room. We got there without fault.

   ' This doesn't seem right. Where is he? '

   " Oh sweetcheeks~ "

   " Oh grapefruit~"

I walked towards the voice and saw Vincent standing in the main party room. He was standing with a knife to Balloon Boys neck. Balloon Boy was struggling in his grip.

   " Vincent don't hurt him. "

   " Oh, I won't hurt him. I'm just going to dismantle him. "

   " Same thing. "

   " Not really. He's an animatronic he won't feel a thing. "

   " Just let him go and leave us alone. "

   " I don't think I want to. "

   " It doesn't matter if you want to or not. Because you are going to let him go. " 

   " Brave words sweetcheeks. "

   " Thanks! " I yelled jumping at him. I knocked him down and he let go of Balloon Boy. BB ran to a table and started throwing stuff at Vincent.

I got up and pushed him away. I grabbed Balloon Boys hand and together we ran out of the pizzeria. 

   " Throw the match, Alex! "

Alex threw the lit match into the building. It caught fire and spread quickly. I earlier asked Alex to pour gasoline everywhere and he was able to do it.

* EXTRA*

   " Can I have some cookie dough? "

   " No it's raw. We need to cook it. "

   " But you always eat raw cookie dough. "

   " Because I'm taller. " I said leaning down to Balloon Boy.

He jumped at me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I held him against me as we hugged.

   " I love you N/n. Thank you for getting me out of that pizzeria. "

   " I love you too BB. "