Time with the Toys

" Mangle were are we going? "

   " We are going to go play some video games. "

   " Okay. What about the others? "

   " They'll find something to do. "

We ran until we saw the first carnival game. It was to toss the ball and hit the bottles. 

   " How many for you ladies? "

   " 5, please. "

   " Alright, that will be 5 dollars then. "

   " OKay. here you go. "

I handed him 5 dollars and he handed us 5 baseballs to throw. I handed 3 to mangle and kept 2 for myself. I started throwing them and I knocked a set of bottles down. Mangle didn't knock any down.

   " Congratulations what would you like miss? "

   " I'll take the pig plushie, please. " 

   " Here you go. "

   " Thank you. "

I walked towards Mangle who looked a little sad and I held out the plushie to give to her.

   " Here Mangle. "

   " It's your prize. Keep it. "

   " It's okay. I'm good at carnival games so you can take it. "

   " Okay. Thank you. "

She took the plushie and held it in her arms. She smiled at me and I noticed a red tint make its way to her face. I felt someone grab my hand and start leading me away.

   " Hey! " Mangle shouted.

I saw Toy Freddy leading me away from mangle. We walked to the tunnel of love.

   ' Of course, he would head there. '

It didn't take long for us to get in a boat. I got on the left side while Toy Freddy got on the right and they ride started and we started moving.

   " How did I know we would come here, Toy Freddy? "

   " I dunno? You are a smart girl. "

   " Thanks. It's a little dark in here though. "

   " It is, but hey it's better this way. "

   " Why? "

   " So no one can see us have a little alone fun time. "

   " Toy Freddy I'm not going to have sex with you. "

   " Why not? "

   " Because for one I don't want to have sex on a carnival ride and I don't want sex at all right now. "

   " I just got shut down. "

   " No dip. "

He stayed silent for the rest of the ride. 

   " Toy Freddy? "

   " ... "

   " TF? "

   " ... "

I rolled my eyes and leaned over towards him. I kissed his cheek and I felt him flinch for a second. When I pulled away light shined through the tunnel. The exit was right ahead.

   " Why did you do that? "

   " To satisfy you. I'm not going to give you any more. "

   " O-Okay. "

When the ride ended we got off and I felt someone else grab my hand. It was Mike this time. He was pulling me away from the tunnel of love.

   " Okay. Let's continue our day- "

   " Sorry, not sorry! "

I felt myself being picked up. Toy Bonnie ran with me towards a different part of the park.

   " Come on! " I heard Mike shout.

He set me down and we started running towards the petting zoo. When we got there we saw all the cute animals. There were baby goats, baby alpacas, baby sheep, and a lot of cute, baby animals. I got to walk around and pet them all. I stayed with Bonnie through the time though. 

   " Y/n look Bunnies! "

I looked over and saw the bunnies and rabbits hopping towards Bonnie. 

   ' That would make sense seeing as he is a rabbit animatronic. '

I walked closer and sat with Bonnie and started petting the rabbits. It was calming and fun. I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned I saw Toy Chica standing there.

   " Guess it's your turn TC. "

   " It is. Now come on idiot. "

I stood up and said goodbye to Bonnie and we just walked around the carnival talking. 

   " So is there anywhere you want to go specifically? "

   " Not really. I just want to talk to you. "

   " Okay. "

We just walked around the carnival talking. We didn't talk about anything in particular. We would talk about one subject and then move on to another one or find a topic that related to the last one. I did have fun as we walked and talked. It gave me a chance to know her better. Before I knew it I caught her staring at a cupcake.

 Before I knew it I caught her staring at a cupcake

   " Do you want that cupcake? "

   " N-No. It's fine. "

   " To bad. I'm going to get it for you. "

   " What? "

I walked over to the stand and handed the woman in charge of the stand 3 dollars. She handed me the cupcake and I walked back towards Toy Chica. I handed it to her.

   " You didn't have to buy it for me. "

   " I wanted to TC. "

I smiled at her and my hand was grabbed by someone else.

   ' I'm just being dragged everywhere today. '

Mike was the one to grab my hand this time. He lead me away from everyone and towards the classic Ferris Wheel. We got on and we started going up.

   " This seems familiar. Doesn't it? "

   " It does. Very very familiar. "

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. I relaxed against him as we rode the ferris wheel.