The Purple Guy's Ending

It started with Vincent so now it's going to end with Vincent.

I closed my eyes and waited for the knife to stab me. The knife stopped before it could go any further into my stomach. I opened my eyes and looked at Vincent. His smile was gone and replaced with s  frown.

   " You aren't going to tell me, are you? "

   " No. I am not going to tell you where they are. "

   " Why? "

   " Because they're my friends who didn't deserve the fate you gave them. "

He just stared at me and pulled the knife away from me. His frown remained on his face. He set me on the ground and let go of my neck. He looked at me and then his eyes became normal for a second. 

   " Vincent...what's going on? "

   " I-"

He was pushed over and I saw the animatronic that did it. It was Chica. She stood up and ushered me out of the showroom. We ran to the security office and once we were there we sat with Mike and Jeremy and thought off a plan. My mind couldn't focus for a second.

   ' What happened? He could have killed me but he didn't. Why and why did his eyes go back to normal for a second? '

   " Y/n are you okay? "

I looked up at Mike and nodded my head. I told them all that I planned something and that the plan was ready whenever we needed to start it. We all agreed to start it now. Chica and I ran back to the showroom. We walked through the door and went into the murder room. We walked inside and I told everyone the plan. Goldie and Puppet teleported away with Alex and I followed the animatronics as they left. I followed them as we walked out. I looked around and searched for Vincent. I saw him standing a few feet behind me. I stopped walking and turned towards him.

   " Y/n..."

   " Vincent, what is going on? You were just trying to kill me not that long ago. "

   " I...I don't know. "

   " Well, I'm going to leave. "

   " Wait. "

His mist moved and he was now beside me. He grabbed my arm gently and I looked at him.

   " Please don't leave. "

   " Vincent I...I have to. "

   " Please. I'm begging. "

   " Gotcha! " 

I looked and saw that Freddy grabbed me. He carried me to the door.

   " Throw it, Alex! "

Alex threw a lit match while Freddy got closer to the door. Freddy escaped but I was pulled out of his grasp. The room caught fire and the parts and service room door shut and locked. I saw that vincent had grabbed my arm.

   " Y/n please just stay. "

   " Vincent the place is on fire I have to leave. "

   " No, you can come with me into the mist. Please Y/n.  "

I stood there and thought about what I should do. Memories came back from the past.

( Flashback )

   " Hello, I'm here. Your lives just got better. " Vincent said interrupting our conversation.

   " Hello, Goldie and hello lovely. " He said turning to me.

He started leaning towards me, but I leaned back and climbed under the table. I escaped him. He fell on the chair and I sat beside Goldie.

   " You're right that chair is lovely. "

Goldie laughed a little bit and Vincent sat up in the booth chair.

   " I was referring to you sweet cheeks. "

   " Sure you were. "

   " Now do you have a name sweet cheeks or can I call you mine?"

   " You can call me Y/n. I just got out of a thing to so you missed out."

   " To bad. Oh, well, You're free on the market now. So I'll have to try. "

   " All I have to say is good luck. "

---------------------------------

   " Hey, Vincent. "

   " Hello, there angel. "

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. I looked at Mike. He stood completely still beside me staring at Vincent. Vincent's eye were focused on me. I shook Mike's arm. He unfroze and looked at me.

   " Hey, you okay? You were just frozen. "

   " Ya. I'm fine. Y/n do you want to come with me and get some breakfast?"

   " Sure. "

   " Okay. I'll drive. "

He took my hand and lead me towards his motorcycle. As we walked by Vincent He held my arm.

   " Forgetting something sweet cheeks?"

I took his keys out of my pocket and handed them to him. He took them from me and his smirk widened.

   " Do your legs hurt..."

   " Why would they?"

   " ...from running through my dreams all night? You did say in your dreams the other day. "

I could feel Mike's grip on my hand tighten. Vincent pecked my cheek and walked inside. I stood there frozen. He kissed my cheek. Mike was frozen again too. I held in the blush, which was easy, and pulled Mike away from the pizzeria. I pulled him towards his motorcycle.

( Flashback's Over )

   " Vincent I...."

He looked at me with pleading eyes. They were filled with hope and I realized my heart was beating fast. 

   " I'll come. "

A smile appeared on his face and he hugged me. I realized his knife was gone. He wasn't holding anything. He hugged me tightly and he started rocking and walking backward. I could feel myself slowly dissapear. It felt nice. We continued to walk until I felt my whole body disappear. The white light of entering the mist consumed us and I hugged Vincent tighter.

   " I love you Y/n. "

   " I love you too Vincent. "

*EXTRA*

   " Y/n you can open your eyes now. "

I opened my eyes and looked around. We were in F/p ( Favorite Place ) with the sun high in the sky. It was beautiful all around us. 

   " Vincent where are we? "

   " Isn't this your favorite place in the world? "

   " It is, but how did we get here? "

   " Well eventually, the mist is something special. In the mist, you can be where ever you want to be and it acts as real life. Real weather, real people, real animals, and everything else. It's basically a second chance at life. Here I can be live again."

   " Oh. So do we still have needs? Like food, water..."

   " Yes. "

   " I see. "

I felt him kiss my forehead and he brought me closer.

   " You don't know how happy you've made me sweetcheeks. "

   " Well, I remembered all the times when we were talking and I realized I liked you. "

   " I'm glad. Thank you, Y/n. I love you so much Y/n. "

   " I love you to Vincent. "