Saturday

I laid in bed as I scrolled through my phone. 

   ' This is a good lazy Saturday. '

I put my phone down and let it charge. I turned on my side and laid my head on my pillow. I closed my eyes and got ready to dream. When someone * cough * * cough* Mike, opened the door.

   " What is it, Mike? "

   " I came to get you up. I made breakfast this morning. "

   " You did? "

   " Yeah, I did. "

   " Okay, I'll come down. I need to see the love of my life, food. "

I heard him chuckle behind me as I stood up and got out of bed and walked downstairs. I looked into the kitchen and saw F/b/f sitting on the counter. A small smile made its way to my face. I hugged Mike.

   " Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mike. "

   " Any time N/n. Now go eat. "

   " Thank you. "

I walked to the counter and grabbed the bowl/plate/leaf and walked to the couch. I started eating and Mike sat beside me and turned the TV on. We watched F/s on TV as I ate. When I was finished I set the plate down, but Mike took the plate and brought it to the kitchen. He came back and sat beside me again.

   " Mike are you okay? "

   " Yeah. Why do you ask? "

   " I dunno. You made me breakfast when I usually make it. Then you cleaned up the kitchen and the house. "

   " Well, I thought you deserved a break from cleaning and cooking. "

   " Hmmm okay. I'll take that answer for now. "

   " Good. Now go get dressed. I'm going to take you somewhere. "

   " Where. "

   " Somewhere. "

   " Am I not aloud to know? "

   " No. Now go get changed. "

He stood up and picked me up. He threw mw over his shoulder and he started walking towards the stairs. 

   " Mike! Let me down! " I said.

I pounded my fists against his back. He laughed the entire time and kept climbing up the stairs.

   " Sorry. Not gonna happen! "

He walked to my room and set me down on my bed. He walked out and shut the door behind himself.

   " Get changed! "

   " Fiiine. "

I stood up and got changed into something comfy but stylish clothes. I grabbed my phone and wallet and left my room. I walked downstairs and saw Mike standing by the door with his usual attire. Black leather jacket, white t-shirt, black jeans and black shoes.

   " You like black don't you? "

   " It's my favorite color. It goes with my hair. "

   " Cause your hair is black Mike. "

   " Exactly. Are you ready to go? "

   " Go where? "

   " Somewhere. "

We walked outside and he brought me to his motorcycle. We got on and he started driving away from the house. We went to the park. 

   ' I've been to the park a lot lately.  I was here yesterday with Alex. '

I got of the motorcycle and Mike took my hand and started leading me through the park.

   " So, Mike...the park? "

   " Gotta keep ya guessing. this isn't the destination. "

   " Where is it then? "

   " You'll have to guess. "

I looked around and noticed a ferris wheel peaking over the buildings. I smiled at the memory of Mike and I at the carnival all that time ago.

   " The carnival? "

   " Yes. "

   " I remember when we came here the first time. "

   " That was so long ago. I miss those days. "

   " I do too. "

   " Less people to compete with. "

   " Yeah that's true. We didn't have the toys with us. "

   " And Vincent was still alive. "

   " Yeah. I miss those times, but I don't miss Vincent. "

   " I don't think anyone does. "

He nodded and we walked closer and closer to the carnival. The first thing we did when we got to the park was grab a funnel cake ( I love funnel cakes at festivals ). We sat down and started eating the funnel cake. 

   " Remember when we were here last time and those girls were here? "

   " Yeah I remember. How could I not. They called you simple. "

   " Yeah and they were all over you. Mike the Ladykiller. It's got a nice ring to it. "

   " Not really. I just like Mike F/n L/n's boyfriend. "

   " I still got to think on my decision about that. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but......I don't know. "

   " You'll figure it out, but just know that if you don't choose me then we can still be friends and roommates. "

I smiled and looked at Mike.

   " Thank you, Mike. That makes me feel a bit better. "

He smiled at me with that award winning smile.

   " Always. "

   " Hey guys! "

We looked over and saw the toys. They were in their human forms but dressed more casually. 

   " What are you guys doing here? "

   " It's the weekend and there won't be any kids today. Alex permitted us to leave today. So we came to the carnival, but we have to be back at the resturant before 11 PM. "

   " Oh okay. Would you like to walk with us? "

   " Sure we would love t-" Toy Freddy was interrupted.

   " She's mine! " Mangle yelled.

Mangle grabbed my hand and we ran off through the carnival.