Alex's Ending

The picture is because Alex isn't really in the game. I've seen people say Alex Fazbear and stuff in other stories, but I didn't have a picture of him and couldn't find one. Alex was meant to be a bystander type of character but I thought I would get him more involved.

Before the knife could Impale me I saw Alex leave the secret room. He shut the door behind him and walked behind Vincent. He grabbed the knife and Vincent and pulled himself back with Vincent following. I fell to the floor and held a hand around my neck. Alex pushed Vincent behind him and ran over to me. 

   " Let's get you out of here Y/n. "

He helped me up and we started running away from the showroom. We ran towards the backstage area. He sat me down and he started checking my injuries.

   " Nothing looks too severe. Just a couple of cuts and a small deep cut in your stomach. You'll be getting bruises around your neck from his hand though. "

   " I kind of thought that. "

   " I'm glad I pulled him away when I did. A few seconds later you would have had a knife going through you. "

   " Yeah, it's not every day my boss saves my butt. "

   " I have to. I'm supposed to be the knight in shining armor. "

   " You are Alex. You are. "

I sat against the wall and he sat in front of me. 

   " How are we going to get everyone out of here? "

   " Backdoors. "

   " What? "

   " There are at least two back doors. Only one of them we could get the animatronics too. "

   " Parts and Service? "

   " Exactly. We need to get them to that back door. "

   " Well, we need to go back to the showroom and get them moving. "

I stood up and started walking out of the backstage, but Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me back. 

   " Let's wait. Vincent could be anywhere."

I grabbed my walkie talkie and pressed the button.

   " Mike where is he? "

   " Over by the front door looking around. "

   " Thanks. Alex, we have an opening we have to take it. "

   " Y/n, please wait for a moment. "

Alex turned me around to face him and I looked at his eyes. 

   " What is it, Alex? "

    " Don't die out there, please. I need you. "

   " Alex I won-"

I felt his lips connect with mine and I returned the gesture. We pulled away and I looked into his eyes. 

   " Y/n I know what happened with your last boss. "

   " What? That was so long ago. "

   " It was and it was reported in your file on what happened. I read your file and I'm not going to be like he was to you. I wouldn't want to fire one of my best workers if she dumped me. Which I'm hoping won't happen. "

   " It won't Alex. I know it won't. "

   " I'm glad. "

He kissed me one more time and we started walking out of the backstage area and towards the showroom. We arrived there without being seen by the Barney cosplayer and we went into the secret room. When we got inside I gathered the animatronics around.

   " Here is the plan. Freddy, you will lead the original animatronics to the parts and service room and out the back door in there. I'll help the toys. Goldie and Puppet I need you two to get Alex, Mike, and Jeremy out of here. "

   " I'm coming with you. "

   " You are not. Is that clear? "

They all nodded except Alex. Goldie held his arm and was ready to teleport when Alex stopped him. He kissed the back of my hand and looked me dead in the eyes.

   " Don't die on me okay? "

   " That's the plan. Now go. "

I let go of his hand and Goldie teleported out of the room with Puppet following him. I told Freddy to go first and he lead the originals out of the room and towards the parts and service. I followed behind with the Toys behind me. We made it into the parts and service room when I heard someone shout.

   " Y/n! "

I looked behind me to see Vincent grabbing Mangle. I leaned towards Toy Bonnie.

   " Tell Goldie to pour gasoline everywhere. "

He nodded and they left through the backdoor. I stood in front of Vincent.

   " Vincent let Mangle go. "

   " Sure. "

He let go of Mangle and teleported behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear,

   " In exchange for you sweetcheeks. "

Mangle ran out of the parts and service room and I could see Goldie pouring gasoline everywhere. I struggled in his grip and I couldn't leave him. His grip was to strong.

   " Alex! "

   " Oh, he won't help you now sweetcheeks. You are mine now. "

   " Wrong Vincent. "

I felt Vincent's arms leave me and I ran away from him. Alex had ripped Vincent's arms off of me and he pushed him away. I grabbed his hand and ran out of the building. We saw Vincent standing at the door looking at Alex with the deadly glare. I saw Alex pull out a match from his pocket and light it.

   " For you mon amour ( my love ). "

   " Thanks. "

I took the match and threw it inside the building. It instantly caught fire and the building was soon in flames. We could hear Vincent's screams from inside the building. Alex held my hand and he turned around. We started walking away from the pizzeria.

*EXTRA*

   " So the kid's pizzeria burned to the ground and sources say that the case will be closed because they can not find the cause of the fire. They wrote in the report it was a complete accident by leaving a burner on. Luckily no one was caught in the fir-"

I turned the TV off and leaned further into the couch.

   ' I'm tired of hearing about that pizzeria. '

I heard the front door to my house open and I saw Alex walk inside. He undid his tie and set his briefcase on the floor beside the door.

   " How was your first day at work? "

   " Pretty good. I have more knowledge about the business industry than anyone there so I will be rising up the ranks soon. "

   " Sounds like fun. I'll be searching for jobs tomorrow. Maybe something I can do ( Favorite job ). "

Alex picked me up and sat me in his lap as he sat down where I was. I laid against his chest and rested there. He ran his hand through my hair and his other hand held me against him. 

   " Sounds great, but don't work yourself too hard. I want to see you every day. "

   " Don't worry about that Alex. I will always make time for you. "

   " You better or you won't get that promotion from me. "

   " Yeah, and I need that desperately don't I? Even though you aren't my boss any more. "

   " You know that I need it as well as you. "

   " I love you Alex. "I laughed smiling.

   " I love you to mon amour. "