Vincent

Standing in the hallway was a man. He had blonde hair and his eyes were black with white pupils. His clothes looked formal. He had on a yellow collared shirt with a black vest and black dress pants and black shoes. He had golden bear ears with a hat on his head. He had three wires sticking out of his ears. His clothes looked fancy but rough and wrinkled.

   " Y/n? Is that you? "

   " Sir, you aren't supposed to be here at this time. It's after hours. "

I blinked and before I knew it he wasn't in the hall anymore. He was in front of me. He pulled me closer to him and held my arms tightly. 

   " What are you talking about? You know me! "

   " I'm sorry sir. "

   " It's me! Goldie! Do you not remember me!? "

I looked at him and realized that he must have known me. I raised my hands and took his arms off of my arms.

   " Let me explain sir. "

   " Goldie let her explain. Okay? " Mike said.

   " Okay. "

He backed up and I took a seat in one of the chairs and I started explaining to him what happened. While I talked I could notice a few black tears dripping from his eyes. Once I finished he stood up and looked at me. He wiped away the tears that were falling.

   " I-I'm sorry. I didn't know you had to go through that and you forgot about us. "

   " Us? "

   " Ya. You were friends with a  lot of people. Now I think it's time I explain to you what I am and where the others are. "

   " Okay. Tell me. "

   " Alright. To start off the names of the others are Freddy, Chica, Foxy, and Bonnie. We are all animatronics. "

   ' What!? '

   " Ya. Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica were on stage during the mornings performing while Foxy remained out of order and I waited on tables. Then during the night, they were free to roam around. They usually killed the security guards. Then they met Mike. They couldn't beat him. THen you came. We couldn't kill you. I had met you that morning waiting on tables and it saved your life that night.

   " Then you became our friend. We were in our human forms during the night talking with you and then in the morning, Everyone except me would be in our animatronic form. You worked the night shift with Mike and lived with him. There was another security guard. His name was Vincent... "

   ' Vincent? I r-remember..."

Then all my memories of Vincent came back to me.

( Flashback )

I saw only one person who wasn't a parent and wasn't a waiter. He had a purple guard uniform. His skin was purple and his hair was completely purple. He had his hair on a ponytail. I shut the door behind me and his eye darted towards me. A smirk grew on his lips while his purple eyes looked at me.

   ' Oh no. '

   " Hello, there~. How can I help you?"

   " I'm here to talk to the manager about the night shift. "

   " Well, you're in luck I'm the manager. "

   " I doubt that. "

   " How do you know sweet cheeks?"

   " Cause your voice sounds different from the person on the phone. "

   " I use a recording. It's easier that way. Now if you'll follow me-"