Chica's Ending

" No! "

Vincent was pushed away from me and I fell into someone's arms. I realized that ' someone ' was Chica. She helped me stand and I looked at Vincent. He was standing up again.

" Chica let's go. "

" Okay. "

We started jogging towards the parts and service room. I could hear Vincent behind us yelling. We ran through the door and went to the rusty back door. I turned the knob but it didn't budge. We started shoving our shoulders into the door and it finally busted and we fell through. I held Chica close to me so she wouldn't get hurt. I landed on my back with Chica on top of me in my arms. I let go and she laid beside me. I looked up at the door and saw Vincent standing there.

' He can't leave. It's night. '

" Well, Y/n I didn't know you swing that way. "

" You never asked. "

" Didn't think to do so while I was alive. "

" That sounds like a 'you' problem and not a 'me' problem. You should have asked Barney. "

" Now you aren't getting back in with that comment. "

" What? "

Then the rusty door shut back and I heard a lock. I cursed and stood up. I helped Chica stand and I grabbed my walkie talkie.

" Mike? Jeremy? "

" Y/n where are you? "

" Mike, I'm outside. Can you let me in through the front door? "

" It's automatically locked remember? "

" S***. Is there any other way to get in? "

" How small are you and Chica? "

" What? "

" Try and go through the vents. "

" I don't think that's a good idea. Can you or Jeremy just come to the door and open it? "

" We can't. Vincent is guarding it. "

" Crap. "

" Y/n, what if we break the glass doors with something? " Chica asked.

" That could work but what could we break it with? "

" Let's go look. "

We walked to the front and looked around the parking lot for something to break the glass with.

' I really don't want to use my car. I really don't. '

" What about this trash can? "

I looked at Chica and nodded. We both picked it up and threw it at the window. It hit the window and then fell. There was a crack on the glass. We picked it up and threw it at the glass once more. The crack on the glass got bigger. We picked the trash can up once more and threw it at the glass once more. The glass broke and shattered. We ran through the shattered glass and through the now glass free door. We looked through the hallways before we walked in them. We started running to the showroom. We made it and opened the door and shut it behind us.

" Alex, everyone needs to leave now. Get the originals. "

He brought them to me and I looked at them all in the eyes.

" I know you guys want to fight, but for my sake please get out. Go with Chica now. "

They looked at each other and then left. I turned towards the two teleporters.

" You two get Alex, Mike, and Jeremy out of here and then stay outside. Teleport to the front. Marionette I need you to get gasoline and pour it everywhere."

" Got it. "

Then they disappeared.

" The rest of you will come with me. Be careful. Toy Freddy get ready to fight if you need to and stay at the front. Same thing with you Toy Bonnie, but stay near the back. "

I opened the door and we started leaving the showroom. We ran through the building and we made it to the broken front doors. Once Toy Bonnie ran through I was about to leave when I was pulled back in and was stabbed in the back. I started losing my breath and tried to regain it.

" Y/n! "

I felt myself fall to the floor.

" You weren't supposed to get them out sweetcheeks. "

" Screw..you.......grape. "

" You wish you did. "

" Stop! "

Vincent was tackled and a screech was heard. Chica was in her animatronic form and was beating up Vincent. She transformed back into her human form and started beating him up with her fists. I started pushing myself off of the glassy ground. I felt Foxy pick me up and drag me out.

" Foxy get Chica Alex light a match. "

Foxy ran inside and pulled Chica outside and Alex lit a match and threw it inside. I could see Vincent burning inside. Chica stood beside me and helped me stand. We watched the building burn down. I looked at Chica and smiled.

" It's over. "

" It is. "

*EXTRA*

" Can you hand me the cheese Chica? "

" Sure. Here you go. "

I held the bag of cheese and started sprinkling it over the tomato sauced pizza. Then I threw some cheese onto Chica's hair.

" Hey! "

" I couldn't resist, Chica. "

" Payback. "

She threw pizza sauce at me. Then an all-out food war broke between us. We both had pizza ingredients all over us. I hugged her so she couldn't grab any other food items to throw. I smiled as we both laughed.

" I love you, Chica. "

" I love you too Y/n. "