Christmas Special Pt.3

Mike

   " M-Mike? "

   " Hey. "

   " I thought you were with your family for Christmas. "

   " I was an then I thought it would be better to spend it with you instead. "

   " You didn't have to Mike. "

   " I know but I wanted too. "

He walked to the desk and held my arms. He pulled me out of my seat. He leaned against the table leaning me against him. 

   " I feel like I should get a kiss Y/n. It is Christmas tradition after all. "

   " Yeah right. There's no-"

Mike pulled mistletoe out of his pocket and held it above us.

   " -mistletoe. "

   " I believe there is. "

I rolled my eyes at him. I grabbed his jacket and pulled myself toward him. I crashed my lips into his. He kissed me back and moved his hands from my arms to my hips. I put all my weight against Mike while he leaned against the table. He asked for an entrance and I allowed him. His tongue slipped into my mouth. I moaned at the touch. I felt his hands rub up and down my legs. I pulled away with Mike still holding me and I still holding his jacket. 

   " Merry Christmas Mike. "

   " Merry Christmas Y/n. "

He crashed his lips into mine kissing me deeply.

Jeremy

   " Jeremy? What are you doing here? "

   " Well, I didn't want to leave you alone. "

   " That's so sweet Jeremy. Thank you. "

I saw a small blush form on his face. He came into the office and sat beside me. 

   " So what about Mike? "

   " What?"

   " I thought you were going to go see family and Mike. "

   " I was but again I thought you were more important. "

   " Thanks, Jeremy. "

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. His face became a tomato.

Alex

   " A-Alex? What are you doing here? "

   " I thought you would be lonely without anyone here. "

   " Well, You're right. It is a bit lonely. "

   " Glad I came then. "

He walked towards the desk and sat on it.

   " I thought you would be off somewhere for Christmas. "

   " Me too, but the weather's bad and I can't get a flight so I thought I would come here. "

   " hmmm. "

   " Which I believe was fate all on its own. "

   "W-What? "

He leaned over towards me. His face getting closer to mine. He held my chin and gently held it.

   " Tell me Miss L/n. Do you believe a boss should be able to have a relationship with his workers and coworkers? "

   " I-I...."

His face kept getting closer to mine. Our lips getting closer and closer.

   " Yes. " I whispered before our lips touched.

The kiss was sweet and slow. It lasted a good few minutes. Then he pulled away releasing my chin. 

   " Good. "

He leaned close to my ear.

   " BEcause that's exactly what I want between us. Something more than a business relationship. "

Vincent/The Purple Guy

   " What? I thought I saw someone there. "

No one was there in the hallway. I saw someone in the hallway but when I flashed the flashlight down the hall it showed nothing there.

   " Hmm, maybe it was just my imagination. "  

   " It wasn't sweetcheeks. " Someone whispered in my ear.

I turned around and saw a purple mist. A figure stepped out of the mist. It was...

   " V-Vincent? "

   " That's right sweetcheeks. "

He stood there in his old uniform looking like he didn't die at all. He came closer to me. I was shaking. His hand held my cheek. His wicked grin spreading across his face. 

   " You know how long I've been waiting to see that fear back in your eyes? "

   " Not long enough. "

I stood up and backed away from him. I saw a little sadness in his eyes, but that grin stayed on his face.

   " Oh come on. You must have missed me a little bit. You can't hate everything about me. "

I'm not gonna lie. I did miss his pick up lines and his comebacks. A tiny blush made it's way to my face.

   " I knew you missed me a little bit. "

His hand stroked my cheek. 

   " How are you able to touch me? You're a ghost. "

This isn't how it's going to work in the story, but it's going to work like this for now. because why not? 

   " You may not be able to touch me, but I can touch you, sweetcheeks. Once I touch you-you can touch me."

I pushed my hand through his stomach and he was right. My hand went right through him. I pulled my hand out of his stomach, but he grabbed it. I rubbed my thumb across his skin testing what he said. It was true. I can only touch me if he allows it.

   " Merry Christmas Sweetcheeks. "

His hand grabbed the back of my neck and forced me forward. I felt lips connect with mine. Vincent pushed me in a rough passionate kiss. One arm wrapped around my waist while the other held my head and neck. I won't lie, I melted into the kiss. I slowly kissed back. He took that advantage and shoved his tongue into my mouth. 

   ' This will be a long night. '

   " Yes, it will. "