Fixing Bonnie

I got dressed and ready in my uniform. I put the presents in a bag and walked downstairs. 

   " Mike? Are you ready? " I yelled

   " Give me another minute. "

   " Okay. "

I waited by the door for Mike. Once he was done we got on his motorcycle and he started driving towards the pizzeria. When we got to the pizzeria I got off of the motorcycle and towards the door. Mike followed on my heels. We opened the doors and saw Jeremy standing there with the keys in his hand.

   " Hey, Jeremy. "

   " Hey, Y/n. Hi, Mike. "

   " Hey, cousin. How was the day shift? "

   " Not to bad. The kids were crazy, but nothing out of the ordinary. "

   " Alright. I'm going to head towards the office. Have a good night Jeremy. "

   " Bye Mike. "

Mike walked towards the office and I stayed and talked with Jeremy.

   " How was your weekend Jeremy? "

   " Good. I stayed home and played with my dog. "

   " You have a dog? "

   " Yeah, he's a german shepherd. I got him when I was younger. He's a full grown dog now, but he's a great guard dog. "

   " You'll have to invite me over sometime to see him. "

A small blush appeared on his face along with a bright smile.

   " Sure. "

   " Speaking of which you should get home. "

   " Yeah. I'll see you later. "

Jeremy handed me the keys and walked through the doors. I walked to the office. Mike was already seated at the desk. I set the keys on the table and grabbed the toolbox that sat in the corner.

   " I'm going to go fix Bonnie. "

   " Okay. Be careful. They are getting more and more active. "

   " I'll be fine. I've done this three other times. "

   " I know, but they're getting more and more active. "

   " I'll be fine. "

I left the office and started walking towards the parts and service room. I opened the parts and service room door. I walked in and saw all the animatronics still in their animatronic forms.

   ' The bell hasn't rung yet. '

I walked over to Bonnie and set the toolbox down with the presents. I started searching around the room for Bonnie's arm and his face. Along with his hand and foot. I was able to find the arm, face, and foot, but I couldn't find his other hand. I did find some fabric.

   ' I can make him a new hand to put on the endoskeleton. '

The bell rang and I could hear the animatronics standing up and transforming into their human forms.

   " Alright, guys let's go help, Mike. While Y/n fixes Bonnie. " Freddy said.

They left the parts and service room I walked back around the corner and faced Bonnie slouched on the floor.

   " Hey, Bonnie. I found some stuff to fix you up. "

He looked up and nodded at me. I sat beside him and started reattaching his foot. I grabbed a wrench and started connecting the foot back to his body. Then I moved on to his arm. I connected the wires and attached the arm back to his torso.

   " Alright, Bonnie. I'm going to attach your face. So don't move and I'm sorry if this hurts. "

He nodded and laid his head back. I put his face on his head and started screwing it back on.

   " Okay now move your endoskeleton head forward. "

He did as I asked and his face was reattached. I smiled at seeing his original face. I started sewing fabric onto his hand and making it look as good as new. When I was finished I stood up and backed away from Bonnie. He stood up and looked like he did originally.

   " You look better Bonnie. "

Then he transformed into his human form. He stood there wearing a purple vest with a long sleeved white collared shirt. A purple bow tie was around his neck. His hair was lavender color and his bunny ears were the same color as his vest. His pants were black and so were his shoes. He smiled at me.

Memories started coming back to me of him.

( Flashback )

I noticed Bonnie had something behind his back.

   " Bonnie, what is that behind your back? "

   " O-Oh..."

A blush covered his face from ear to ear.

   " I made this for you yesterday. I finished it not too long ago. "

He handed me a flower crown made with my favorite flowers. He set it on my head and smiled. I smiled back at him I knew a blush was covering my face.

   " T-Thank you, Bonnie. "

   " Not a problem. Anytime. "

_____________

He grabbed my other hand and pulled me away from Foxy. A different song started playing and I danced with Freddy. I laughed at my situation. Freddy tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

   " Sorry, not sorry! "

Bonnie pulled my hand and I started dancing with him. I laughed as his bunny ears moved from side to side.

______________

I looked behind me and saw Bonnie pulling Vincent away from me. Vincent was struggling in his grip.

   " Leave. "

   " Her. "

   " Alone!"

Bonnie grabbed Vincent's knife and stabbed him. I looked at Bonnie. He looked up at me and he walked over to me.

   " Y/n did he do anything? "

I shook my head yes and rubbed my neck. He leaned his forehead on mine.

( Flashback Over )

   " Hey, Bonnie. "

   " Hey, there princess. "

He walked up to me and pulled me close. He wrapped his arms around my back and held me against him. I hugged him back. My full memory was back and I remembered him.

   " I remember you, Bonnie. "

   " I'm glad you do. I didn't want my princess forgetting me. "

He hugged me tighter. I never wanted to leave his arms.