Bonnie's Ending

Before the knife could impale my stomach he was pushed away from me and I fell to the checkered floor. A good sized hole cut in my stomach from the twisting knife. I looked towards where he was pushed and saw him start to stand from the floor. I looked in front of me and saw Bonnie leaning towards me.

   " He didn't hurt you that badly did he? "

   " You came right on time. "

   " You dumb rabbit! "

Vincent was now standing and his knife was tightly clasped in his hand. He glared at Bonnie and Bonnie provided the same gesture back to him. I stood up and held looked at the two.

   " Vincent stop this little pitty fight. Neither of us are going to tell you where they are. "

   " Well, one of them has just revealed themselves. So I can dismantle you first and tear this place down and you! "

He pointed his knife towards me. Bonnie stood in front of me trying to protect me as much as he could.

   " You will either die telling me where the rest are, or live and be mine! "

   " I'm good with the third, secret, option. Neither. "

He lunged at us and Bonnie pushed me back. I pulled him back with me. Vincent stumbled and regained his position. 

   " Y/n go. Find Mike and get your arm bandaged. "

   " I'm not leaving you alone with him. "

   " I'll be fine. Go! "

He pushed me away and I started running towards the office. When I got there Jeremy ran towards me. he pulled on my good arm and we went further into the room. 

   " Bandage my arm quick. I need to get back. "

   " O-Okay. "

He bandaged my arm tight and I wrapped my stomach in some gauze bandages. I stood from my sitting position and ran out of the office. I noticed Bonnie and Vincent were in the main area so I ran back to the showroom. I opened the door and looked at everyone.

   " Goldie, Puppet I need you to get Mike, Alex, and Jeremy out of here. Everyone else come with me. "

They did as I asked and teleported away. Taking Alex with them. I looked towards Freddy, foxy, and Chica.

   " I need you three to do something. "

   " Anything. " Chica said.

   " Bonnie is fending off Vincent. As we walk through Foxy I want you to stay with the toys and me as we leave. Freddy help Bonnie and Foxy I need you to get some gasoline and spread it everywhere. We are going to light this place up and get rid of it. "

   " Got it. "

   " Will do lass." 

   " I'll fight till I'm dismantled. "

   " Okay thank you, guys. Toys? "

They all looked at me. They all had the look of fear on their faces. When I looked down at Balloon Boy he was showing the most fear.

   " Your fear is what is getting you guys out of here. You are feeling the full emotion of fear. As we leave stay in your human forms and stay close to Chica and me. "

They all nodded and came close to me. I Opened the door and we crawled out of the old murder room. Chica stood in the back and we started running across the main party room.

   " NO! "

I looked towards Vincent and he looked terrible. He was beaten up a cut was seen on his lip. Bonnie was in his animatronic form. Fighting him off. He pushed Bonnie off and started running towards us.

   " Chica get ready! "

   " I am! "

Before he could jump on Chica Freddy kicked him in the stomach and he flew back. He transformed into his animatronic form and started fighting while Bonnie recovered. Chica and I ran to the parts and service room and I opened the back door. I couldn't push it open so I did the next best thing. I kicked it open. Everyone ran outside and Chica stayed out there with them. I ran to the party room and saw Foxy helping Freddy fight Vincent. Bonnie was in his human form on the floor. His hand was held over his stomach. I ran over to him and crouched by him.

   " Bonnie are you okay? "

   " He teleported and stabbed me. "

   " Let's get you out of here and I'll bandage you up. "

    " Get the others out first. "

   " No-"

   " Please. "

His eyes begged me to do it so I didn't do it. I stood up and pulled him up with me. He leaned against me and I started walking out with him. His arm over my shoulder. I got outside and handed him to Chica. I tried to run back inside but he grabbed my arm. I looked back at him and he brought me closer to him. His hand pulled my arm and I was now mere centimeters from his face. He let go of my arm and held my neck. He pulled me as close as he could and connected our lips. I kissed him back and he pulled away.

   " Don't die on me in there. "

   " I won't. I'll come back alive. "

   " You better. Or I'll bring your butt back from the grave and get you for it. "

I smiled at his attempt at a joke and ran back inside. I saw Foxy run toward me. He changed into his human form with Freddy right behind him.

   " Let's get out of here now lass! "

I ran with them until I felt my arm being grabbed. 

   " You'Re NOt lEaVinG mE SWeEtcheEks! "

I found a wrench near me. I picked it up and turned towards Vincent. I started hitting him with the wrench and he eventually let go. I ran outside and once I was outside I looked back towards the door. Vincent stood there looking enraged. Bonnie wrapped his arms around me.

   " Goodbye Vincent for the last time. "

Alex lit a match and threw it into the pizzeria and it caught fire instantly. The mist couldn't help Vincent this time. He was inside the pizzeria and he was dying for the second time. Except Bonnie didn't stab him and he was burning. I turned towards Bonnie and he pulled me closer.

   " It's finally over. "

   " It is and we are alive and together, princess. "

I felt him kiss my forehead and lean his chin on my shoulder.

   " I love you. "

   " I love you too, Bonnie. Let's go home. "

   " Agreed. "

We started making our way far away from the pizzeria. 

* EXTRA *

I finished eating F/f and set the plate/bowl down on the picnic blanket and looked at Bonnie.

   " Thanks for taking me out on a picnic Bonnie. "

   " Well, I do want to be a good boyfriend. "

He handed me a bouquet of F/flowers and I took it gently from him. I set the flowers beside me and turned towards Bonnie. When I turned towards him I didn't realize how close we were. When I turned, my nose was touching his. He was smiling and he set a flower crown on my head.

   " My little flower princess. "

   " Thank you, Bonnie. "

He closed the gap between us and our lips were together. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my hands around his neck. His hands went around my back and pulled me closer. It was absolute bliss.