penelope and calebs relationship had progressed massively. she hadn't quite began calling him dad yet but she introduced him as her father to everyone and spent father's day with him. they had an agreement to go down to liverpool once a month and vice versa for the parents.

"this means i'm gonna be seeing you in suits more often then, yes?" penelope asked smirking as she raked in his appearance. his shirt sleeves where rolled up to his elbows, his tie was loose and his top button was undone making him look extremely sexy. 

"yeah i guess," john shrugged in reply.

penelope smiled and folded her arms as she lent against the bannister to the stairs, she shook her head and looked down to her bare feet, "i really am so proud of you."

john finally met her eyes again and dropped the paintbrush into the pot, he lazily tugged on one of penelopes fingers bringing her hand up to his mouth for him to place a gentle kiss, "im proud of you too. never forget it."

she held her smile but pulled her hand away and began unbuttoning the shirt she was wearing making johns eyes linger over every move she made. even though they were both very familiar with one another's body they still got nervous around the long stares and butterflies swarmed their stomachs when they complimented each other. they were still very much living the honeymoon phase.

"i think this calls for celebration don't you?" she smirked changing the subject, and began walking up the stairs - still unbuttoning - until she reached the top with john slowly following behind. she pushed the shirt off her shoulders leaving her in her underwear and pulled her bun out making her wavy hair cascade beautifully over her back and shoulders, "i'll be waiting in our bedroom for whenever you're ready," she winked before spinning on her heel and heading for the direction of the bedroom.

john stood still for a moment completely hypnotised by her movements but quickly snapped out of his daze and ran up the stairs kicking his shoes off at the same time and ran right into their bedroom. they hadn't set up any of the furniture yet, they wanted to finish the rest of their house first - they'd only hung some curtains for privacy matters. they had a double mattress in the centre of the room but they didn't mind and found it pretty cosy.

john pushed the bedroom door open to see penelope sitting on the mattress twirling her hair between her fingers. she flicked her eyes up to him and smiled, "i thought you'd keep me waiting forever," she crawled to the edge of the bed and kneeled up as john made his way over to her. she pulled him close by his tie and he towered over her body smiling.

"i could never," he replied kissing her softly. she smiled into him and pulled back just as quick as it started.

john pouted confused and penelope rolled her eyes tucking her hair behind her ear. she stood up and moved around to johns back wrapping her arms around his waist from behind, she kissed the back of his neck and then pulled his arm to turn around and face her. she pulled on his tie to loosen it and pull it from his shirt. it dropped to the floor and she bit her lip as she noticed johns eyes lingering over her every move.

"mr lennon has quite the ring to it," she spoke up finally and nudged his shoulder so he fell backwards onto the mattress. he leaned back on the palms of his hands as she climbed onto his lap straddling his waist, "dont you think?" she whispered leaning down to kiss his jaw,