(C) Chapter Eight: Cold Reception

Mulai dari awal

Klima: First, lay down your weapons.

Corrin: ...Alright.

(Corrin throws their sword onto the ground)

Klima: ...Go on.

Corrin: Why are you rebelling against Nohr?

Klima: The Nohrian king has been extorting us for far too long. We have had enough of his tyranny.

Corrin: I see...

Klima: I never would have anticipated Nohr would send people to speak with us peacefully. With the recent behavior of that dastard Garon, I would have expected him to send troops to destroy us all.

Corrin: Of course not. We want to talk this out and perhaps reach a compromise.

???: Don't lie to them, Lord Corrin.

(Iago appears)

Corrin: I-Iago!

Iago: What are you doing, trying to lie to them? You don't want peace. Your father sent you here to suppress the rebellion, not sit around the fire and have tea with its leader!

Corrin: Iago, stop!

Iago: I merely have to make sure that you stay on the proper course. I can't have you straying so soon. I'll see you back at the palace, my lord.

(Iago leaves)

Corrin: I-I promise, there's an explanation for this!

Klima: ...I see what we have to do. If you truly wish to take us down by force, we have no other choice. We fight!

Flora: Father, I—

Klima: Flora, we must save our people. We can't let them fall to Nohr's tyranny.

Flora: ...I understand.

Corrin: I really don't want to fight you! Please, you must listen to me!

(If Corrin is male)

Felicia: Flora, you can't really want to fight us!

(If Corrin is female)

Jakob: Flora, halt this madness at once!

(Both options converge here)

Flora: ...Forgive me.

Silas: We don't have any other options.

Corrin: We have to fight... Spare as many people as you can. They're innocent!

(The battle begins)

Klima: Do not let them escape! They are a danger to our people!

(Triggering a Dragon Vein)

Klima: Did you truly manage to melt the lake's ice with the power of Dragon Veins? You will soon find it was all for nothing. This sacred land is blessed with divine protection. By the power of our tribe, this lake will freeze once more!

(Turn one ends. Odin and Niles enter the battlefield)

Odin: The darkness is calling... whispering... seething! It's saying our foes are unwitting yet dangerous. So, it has been decided by the treacherous hand of fate. We have no choice... We must use the darkness swarming inside to claim the golden glow of victory!