"i already locked it," she whispered and so john instead pushed her against the wall and began kissing down her neck. she had a turtle neck on so there was only so much skin that john could be in contact with. his hands crept up her top caressing her waist but penelope couldn't wait.

she unbuckled his belt and he pulled back. the desperation was evident between the two bodies, adrenaline coursed through penelopes veins and john shooed her hands away undoing his jeans and pushing them down to his ankles, penelope kicked off her shoes and rid herself of her trousers leaving them both in their underwear. john had already grown fully in his excitement and penelope pulled on his waist so he was fully pressed against her. she gasped when his hand made its way down the front of her lace panties and touched her gently. she closed her eyes biting her lip to keep quiet even though no one would be able to hear them.

she felt johns breath on her ear as he whispered for her to open her eyes.

she did as she was told fluttering them to look right at john, just this one look pushed john right over the edge and out of control of his actions. he removed his hand from her underwear and shoved them down her legs followed by his own boxers. he reconnected their lips and she pulled on his waist.

he hoisted one of her thighs up to his waist and positioned himself before pushing right inside of her without warning. she moaned breaking the kiss and wrapped her arms right around his shoulders, she kissed his neck as he thrusted in and out. he groaned and grunted into her hair as they both gradually became sweatier and breathless. it was quick and hard but nevertheless still absolutely beautifully passionate - perhaps the most passionate experience due to the lack of time and spontaneity.

after a long amazing few minutes penelope finished closing her eyes and throwing her head back - only by a small distance not hitting her head on the wall - john followed shortly after praising the lord for penelope going on the pill allowing him to feel all of her in its entirety.

he removed himself from her pulling his boxers up from his ankles. he kissed her deeply one more time and she threaded her fingers through his hair. he pulled back grabbing the towel and wiped her legs clean, "thanks," she giggled quietly.

her legs trembled lightly as john helped her pull on her underwear and trousers. his hands lingered on her hips squeezing down, "that was fun, let's do that more," he winked pressing their lips again.

"one hundred percent," she replied smiling.

they were silent for a minute before john cut it short.

"i hate to cut this short but we should get back out there before they get suspicious," he groaned, "and i need to talk to the boys about something."

penelope sighed, "yeah," he turned away from her ready to unlock the door but she pulled him back tying her arms around his waist, "but just one more minute please."

he didn't hesitate wrapping his arms around her holding her tight. he needed to hold her in this moment, to feel her love.

"are you okay?" she asked into his shirt knowing he felt a little off.

"we'll talk about it later okay darlin'," he replied.

she tilted her head up to look at him, "okay," she sighed.