A Prism Sparkle is Always Be With You

No one's pov

Today,Ichigo,Saki,Nagisa,Hiromi,
Grace and Mimina with other students are in Hakone.The reason why they are here because,It's Mother's day!.

They gonna teach some kids with their mothers some dance moves,creating accessories and more.

And course every student invited his or her mother for a prism show.

"Can't wait to give my mom a spectacular prism show!"Ichigo said very excited,after she ,Saki and Nagisa are done teaching some kids with their mothers dance moves.

"Me too "Saki said ,agreeing with Ichigo.

Then a young girl looked at them with a scowl on her face.

Ichigo noticed the girl and smiled.

"What's wrong,young girl?".

"What's wrong is that you 2 need some work on your dance moves.except for this girl,she's good"the young girl pointed at Ichigo and Saki and then at Nagisa.

"You know,that girl is right"Hiromi said and Steam came out of Saki's head.

"NANI!?!?!?!"Saki screamed and wanted almost to tackle Hiromi down but Ichigo and Nagisa catched her before thing get out of hand.

"Saki,behave"Ichigo hoped that Saki would calm down.

"Please Don't Fight"Nagisa hoped too and begged.

Hiromi hmphed and walked away.

"Both made my blood boil of anger !!!"Saki said very angry with a vein throb on her head.

"Saki,please"Nagisa begged again.

"Sa,sa.its time for  decorating the accessories "Ichigo dragged Saki with Nagisa following them to the place where they'll be teaching the kids and their mothers decorating the accessories .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
The kids with their mothers were decorating the accessories while Ichigo,Saki and Nagisa were teaching and giving some advice to them.

Ichigo noticed the young girl from earlier was sitting there all alone and walked over to her.

"Woah,you're good,what's you name?". The young girl looked at Ichigo with the same scowl on her face and then looked down at the accessory.

"It's Reiko and It's ugly anyways".

"Don't say that!,Reiko-chan"Ichigo told her."I think it's beautiful!,your mother will totally -".

"WHY WON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!?!?!?!"

Everyone looked at them even the students of Pretty Prism Top High.

Reiko throws the accessory to the ground.

Ichigo wanted to pick it up but Saki stopped her.

"Ichigo,you don't have pick it up. You,pick it right now".

Reiko hesitated a bit.

"I said: 'pick it right now!' " Saki said very very sternly.

Tears formed on the eyes of Reiko she picked the accessory up and runs away.

"Saki-chan,why did you do that?"Nagisa said with a gentle tone.

Saki crossed her arms."Kids as she mustn,t be like that when a elder or parents  or someone talk to them. and and also she's a spoiled brat.now ,let's go ".

Saki and Nagisa heading back to teach ,leaving Ichigo standing there ,thinking:"Wonder what's wrong with her?....".

After that,Everyone were  relaxing for a while till dinner,Ichigo,Saki and Nagisa wanted to do something but Ichigo spot Reiko standing outside,very gloomy .