Cindi's Memories!

No one's pov

Ichigo smiled widely as she held the Prism Stone up,which the Premium Divine Tiara is inside the stone.

"I can't still believe it that I won the Premium Divine Tiara.."She said.

"You must be really proud of yourself, am I right?"Berri asked.

Ichigo nodded.

"Yeah. Even though I'm still a rookie Prism Star,I still won the Premium Divine Tiara".

Ichigo put the stone back inside her trunk and left the dorm.

"But,Ichigo had a powerful Prism Aura,I have never seen such a powerful Prism Aura before...."Berri said to herself.

Suddenly,she heard a voice calling her.

"Berri....Berri...".

"Who said that!?"Berri said,
wondering who called her name and then looked at Ichigo's teddy bear,Cindi.

"Berri..."The voice came from Cindi.

"Cindi,you can talk?"asked Berri,
surprised .

"Hai. I would like to take you back in time"Cindi said.

"Why?"Berri asked again.

"I want to tell a story to you"Cindi answered and then a bright light flashed through the room ,taking Berri with it.

♡♡♡
"Where are we?...."Berri asked,as she and Cindi were inside of a house.

"This is the house of a girl named Usami Miyako. She and her parents were very poor but they love each other as a family"Cindi began as she and Berri saw a brown haired girl hugging her mother and father.

"Miyako was so jealous of the girls wore beautiful, fashionable,cute clothing. Miyako,herself,has to wear the same clothes she has...".

"Poor Miyako..."Berri felt very sorry for Miyako.

Then a light teleported Cindi and Berri outside,saw Miyako on a bridge,had a sad look on her face.

"Miyako dreamed to wear the cute clothes the girls wore,but thought that it would never happen but when she saw a Prism Star on the big tv screen" Cindi continued.

Miyako's eyes glittered as she stared at the screen. The Prism Star did a daring jump that no one has ever seen before.

"Kirei... She was amazing..."Miyako said to herself.

"Miyako has decided to be a Prism Star to make money for her and her parents".

Then Cindi and Berri transported to a building,many girls were auditioning to be a Prism Star.

"Miyako signed herself up for the audition and admired every girl who did a Prism Jump. When it was her turn,She didn't have Prism Stones to change her clothes but two girls came to her rescue. Kasumi Rumi and Shibuki Mana".

"Hey,need some stones?"A girl named Rumi ,has blue bubblegum hair and a girl named Mana,has yellow hair .

"U-uh... I guess so..."Miyako said,a bit shyly.

"Chotto!,these two girls are looking very familiar..."Berri took a closer look at Rumi and Mana.

"These two girls are Saki's and Nagisa's mothers "Cindi told her.

"Ehhhh!?!?!,if Rumi and Mana are Saki's and Nagisa's mothers,that means Miyako is...."Berri then looked at Miyako.

"Ichigo's mother.."Cindi finishes.