Arriving At Pretty Prism Top High!

Ichigo's pov

I packed all my stuff in my suitcase and grabbed Cindi,my pink/white teddy bear.

Dad came in my room and carried my suitcase downstairs.

I looked around my room one last time before leaving .I'm sure gonna miss my room and my family but I'm  aiming to be a Prism Star if I want to be a Prism star .

I headed downstairs and gave everyone a hug before the car from Saki's dad came.

"Ichigo,whenever if you are sad or stressed,you can always call us if you like"Mom said and I nodded.

I stepped into the car as Saki's dad put my suitcase into the back of his car.

We waved at our family goodbye and rode off to  Pretty Prism Top High!.

Hours go by and  we arrived at Pretty Prism Top High!.

Saki's dad gave our suitcases and gave us one final hug before riding off.

We scanned the whole academy with amazement in our eyes.

"This is it,our journey of becoming  Prism Stars begins"Saki said.

I nodded.it was very really big!!!.

"Let's head inside"Nagisa said and Me and Saki nodded in agreement.

We headed inside the academy,went to the office and I knocked on the door gently.

"Come in"we heard Shirashi-san voice through the door and we walked inside the office.

"You 3 must be Nijino Ichigo,Irono Saki and Shiratori Nagisa"Shirashi-san asked and we all 3nodded .

"I'm Shirashi Eliza and this is my assistant Takizawa Shiro"Shiratori-san introduced herself and the man next to her.

"Here your prism stone trunks,Prism smartphones,heart-shaped mp3 player and your skates".

"As you girls like to follow Shiro-san ,he will be your tour guide".

"Hai!"all we three said and followed Shiro-san as he begins the tour.

On the first floor,there's is the office,Cafeteria,Nurse office,the ice Rink.

On the second floor are the girls dorms on one side and the boys dorms on the  other side. 

On the third floor,The library and The classrooms.

On the fourth floor,the training studios.

On the fifth floor,there's roof made of glas,that you can watch the stars tonight.

There's also a ice rink station building and  training  station building too outside.

There's Training field too  and a few gazebos .

I beginning to like this place!😍.

We head inside the academy again,go on the second floor and went to the girls dorms.

"Here's your dorm,girls"Shiro-san showed us our dorms.

We went inside and our dorm was really cool and cute.

"Before you girls unpack your things out,I wanted give you 3 this"Shiro-san said and throws 3 mascots to us.

I got the  bunny,Saki got the hamster and Nagisa got the kitty.

"What's this?"Saki asked but Shiro-san was already gone.

"Idk what it is"Nagisa said and then the 3 mascots glowed.