Memories of Three

Saki's pov

Me,Nagisa and Royal Lilies were doing our training for the Prism Queen Cup called:'Diamond Cup'.

We've been training hard recently cuz since that Shirashi-san wanted that we have a proper training for Diamond Cup just like Ichigo have that same training with that Reika woman.

I jumped up in the air and landed on the ice perfectly,but inside of me, I feel empty... why?.. because the other day,Ichigo suddenly shouted angrily at me and Nagisa,I don't know how Angie reacted but I saw a tear rolling down her cheek.

I think she's never seen Ichigo like this.

"Saki?"I heard Grace calling for my name and I looked at her,snapping out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?".

"You're a bit quiet today. Are you okay?"Grace asked as she put her hand on my shoulder ,trying to reassure me and I nodded.

"I'm okay. Don't worry about it" I told her not to worry about me and resumed skating .

I could feel that Grace was sort of worried about me but I let it since I was too busy with skating and jumps.

                            ♡♡♡
At Prism Stone,as I was making a another batch of sweets,I noticed how a bit sad Haruto was on the table.

He was decorating some new Prism Stones,which Ichigo would gladly do it but since she's too depressed and angry at herself,she totally ignored him and us too.

I feel pity for him,he and Ichigo have a crush to each other and they hang out together, he shows Ichigo the newest Prism Stone products and Ichigo would be in awe.

I sighed and continued making sweets, I wish that Ichigo wouldn't ignore us anymore..

                              ♡♡♡

No one's pov

Ichigo spun around a bit faster as she was becoming too focus to master the Eternal Rainbow Galaxy without any problems in her way.

She jumped up in the air but tripped and fell on the ice just like the other days.

"Again!"Reika repeated the word again,sternly.

"Hai!"Ichigo stood up and resumed skating.

Her pink eyes went dark hollow ,dull red for a sec before she jumped again while spinning and shouting.

She landed on the ice perfectly without tripping and plopped down on her bum while catching her breath.

"Hmm.. You're getting better than I thought,Your tripping are getting lesser and lesser. I'm impressed.."Reika said and Ichigo nodded without answering.

"I guess that's all for today.  I'll see you tomorrow"Reika left the rink and Ichigo glided her way out of the rink while clutching her chest and gritting her teeth.

'Why do I feel pain inside of me... it's like darkness is already consuming me...'.

Berri stared at her,full of worry .

                            ♡♡♡
Royal Lilies were having a Prism Show after doing a interview, the audience kept cheering them on.

The three girls catched their instruments and landed on the ice while shouting:"PRISM..LIVE!".

They skated around the stage while playing their instruments and jumped.

"Sexy,Ethnic and Feminine Splash!".

"Fresh Rose Bouquet!".

"Awakening Flower Waltz!".