Make this Prism Show a KiraHappy Show!

Ichigo's pov

"Done!"I cried with enthusiasm  as I got my math homework done,it was bit difficult for me but it went easy peasy.

I began to focus more on my studies than complaining about it since I want to continue doing Prism Shows.

"Woah,Ichigo,your grades are getting better and better since you took your studies seriously.

"Of course!,I want to keep my grades up if I want to continue performing Prism Shows"I explained to her.

I stretched my arms out and heard the door open.

Angie entered inside with a tray of Hot Chocolate and cookies .

"Ah,Angie. You brought Hot Chocolate and cookies for me?"I asked and She nodded as she put the tray on the ground.

"Hmm~!. Angie,you can make really really good Hot Chocolate!"I praised as I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

Angie smiled softly at me and bowed.

"Arigato Gozaimasu".

"Ne... there's something that I want to ask you..."I said.

Angie looked at me,confused and tilted her head.

"How does the Prism World looks like?"I asked.

"Why do you ask?"Raini came out of Angie's Prism Smartpod.

"Well,since that Angie is a Prism Messenger and comes from the Prism World ,I wanted to know how the Prism World looks like"I explained while munching on a cookie.

"And,we still don't know who got the most Prism Sparkle to return Angie to   the Prism World".

Silence filled the room till I broke it with enthusiasm in my voice.

"But,Dajiobu!. I'm sure that we'll find out who got the most Prism Sparkle, everything will be Kira☆Happy!".

                           ♡♡♡
"Ehhh!?,Ayase Naru wants me to perform at Omotesandõ's Dear Crown for a children charity event!?"I said,  a bit surprised what I heard.

Shirashi-san nodded. "Yes,since that you performed there earlier where you did your first Prism Live,she called me and asked me if you accept the offer to perform at Omotesandõ's Dear Crown again. So,what do you say,Ichigo?".

My smile grew wider and nodded, accepting the offer.

"Hai!,I'll accept the offer!".

                          ♡♡♡
"How can I make a show that children will never never forget?"I asked to myself as I was practicing figure skating with Angie at the ice rink.

Saki and Nagisa were helping at the Prism Stone shop this morning,I'll go in the evening.

Then I saw Angie,gracefully skating,she was skating so gracefully that I stared at her in awe.

Then she jumped.

"Golden Star Magic!".

Even though She isn't supposed to perform a Prism Show where people are around but at least there aren't people around.

"Sugoi,Angie!"I applauded for her.

Angie suddenly pointed her finger at me.

"Ichigo... You too...".

"Eh?,you want me to jump a Prism Jump too?"I asked ,pointing at myself.

Angie nodded.

"Ok". I skated around the rink and jumped.