Happy Easter! and Rivals?!

Ichigo's pov

I closed the door of the dorm and started typing messages to Mom. As I typed,I bumped into someone without looking it.

"Itai!"I fell to the ground and rubbed my back.

"Are you okay?"a familiar boy's voice asked.

"I'm okay"I said and the boy held out his hand to me and me grabbed his hand.

"Arigat-"i wanted to say thank you to the boy who helped me up but when i opened my eyes,it was Haruto!.

"Haruto-san!".

Haruto smiled."Maybe You must watch out  where you go".

I nodded."Hai!". My heart is racing.... what's with me...

"HORAAA!!!!".we heard someone shouting at us and we turned around to see who it is.

It was a girl who has brown eyes and brown hair,it reaches to her waist.

She has a mascot on her shoulder  who's is a tiger.

"ONII-SAN,WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT GIRL!?!?!"the girl shouted at Haruto and pointed her finger at me.

"Onii-san?"  I thought. Haruto calmed the girl and the girl pouts at him.

"Hiromi,calm down".i watched in confusion  as Haruto calmed the girl down.

(At the office)

"I would like to Meet Takeshi Hiromi,Nazuma Grace and Satou Mimina"Shirashi-san introduced us to 3 girls.

The girl who shouted at me and Haruto Must be probably Hiromi.

A girl with wavy green hair,pulled into a ponytail by a green bow and wears pink rose earings.

She was also a mascot who's is a baby dinosaur.

The third girl have the same color as Hiromi for her hair ,yellow ombre at the end of her hair and eyes.and she has a mascot who is a hamster.

"You can introduce yourselves"Shirashi-san told her girls.

"Konichiwa,I'm Nazuma Grace"Grace introduced herself."this is dino my mascot".and introduced her mascot.

"Hello,I'm Satou Mimina and this is my mascot Juicy"Mimina introduced herself and her mascot.

And at last.....

"And I'm Takeshi Hiromi,Sister of Takeshi Haruto and this is my mascot Leoni"Hiromi introduced herself proudly and her mascot.

"And you!"Hiromi pointed at me and i backed up a little.

"You better stay out of Haruto  or else"Hiromi glared at me.

"H-hai"I stuttered and sighed.this girl is a little bit scary.

"Hey,don't scare Ichigo!"Saki Shouted at Hiromi.

"Ma,ma.lets not fight"Nagisa trys to calm Hiromi and Saki down before they will be shouting at each other.

"I'm Shiratori Nagisa and this is my mascot Fairi".

"I'm Irono Saki and this is my mascot Candi"Saki introduced herself and Candi with a bit angry tone.

"And I'm Nijino Ichigo and This is my mascot Berri"I introduced myself and Berri.

"So,have you girls did Prism shows before?"Nagisa asked.

"Of Course,"Hiromi said proudly."We did Prism shows since we were kids".

"Could you do a Prism show for us?"Shirashi-san asked.Hiromi,Grace and Mimina nodded and headed to the prism world.