Design!,Design all your feelings out!

Ichigo's pov

"Ok,our interview on Prism TV is complete,so we are done with our schedule and rest for the whole day!"I said in enthusiasm.

"Hai hai. We get it,Ichigo. You were probably tired from all of this"Saki rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

"But it's true!. Berri is so lucky that she's mascot and doesn't has to go through with this as me"I pouted.

"I heard that!"Berri shouted from my Prism Smartpod and I sweatdropped.

"Gomen,Berri".

"Shall we eat something?,I'm very hungry?"Nagisa suggested and we nodded before heading to a cafe.

                           ♡♡♡
"Itadakimasu!"I said as I remove the stick from my sandwich and took a bite of it. We were at cafe and decided to eat

"Oishii~!"I enjoyed it and took more bites.

"Mou,Ichigo"Saki giggled and wiped with the tissue the bread crumbles out of my mouth.

I swallowed and smiled .

"Arigato,Saki!".

Nagisa was just listening to music through her Prism Headphones and on her Prism Smartpod.

"Wonder what Angie are doing right  now?"I wondered.

Then my Prism Smartpod made a sound.

I pulled out of my pocket and saw a message from Haruto.

'Come to Prism Stone ,I've to tell you ,Saki and Nagisa something'-H.

"Who texted you,Ichigo?"Saki asked.

"Haruto,"I answered.  "He want us to come to Prism Stone to tell us something".
                          ♡♡♡
No one's pov

Angie sat on a branch,looking at the sky,still thinking about what Miss Fortune told her bout Ichigo doing Eternal Rainbow Galaxy.

'If the devil come and take her away from everyone she loves even you, Angel. Then she'll be doomed and be controlled by the evil and darkness'.

Angie shook her head with a sigh and Raini came out of her Prism Smartpod.

"What's wrong,Angel?"She asked.

"It's just... bout Ichigo's fortune from Miss Fortune..."Angie answered.

"Miss Fortune came to visit you?, What did she say?"Raini flew over to Angie.

Angie explained everything to her.

"Woah,looks like we have two tasks to do. Don't worry,protect Ichigo first and then we later focus how she and the others send you back to the Prism World"Raini said.

Angie nodded and hopped off of the branch before landing on her feet after doing a frontflip.

                           ♡♡♡
"A design contest!?"Ichigo,Saki and Nagisa said all together,surprised.  They were at Prism Stone's staff room and Haruto told them that a design contest will be holding.

Haruto nodded.

"Since that there was also a design contest was held for MARs and the winner was Flare Nanri,Headmistress decided to that too with Dreamy Melody and Royal Lilies. And Ichigo, having a knack for fashion ,she can decide which design would be the perfect design for the performance".

"Well,Ichigo,you must choose very very wisely if the design drawings arrived"Saki said.

Ichigo nodded. "I will. I hope it wouldn't be so hard for me".