Batopon-pon-pon!,Twirling Batopons!

Ichigo's pov

"I present to you.. the Batopon!"Eliza showed Me,Saki,Nagisa,Hiromi,
Grace and Mimina the item she was holding.

"Ah!. It's the same item that MARs  uses in their shows"I  said,reminding the shows that MARs  used those items.

"What the heck is a Batopon?"Grace asked,putting both of her hands on her hips.

"Batopon is an item that you can use on Prism Shows and for your practices . It's named after the functions:'Baton' and :'PomPoms' "Shiro explained.

Shiro gave us each a Batopon in their respective color.

I got the pink one.

Saki got the blue one.

Nagisa got the purple one.

Hiromi got the red one.

Grace got the green one.

And Mimina got the yellow one.

"Ah,it can also separate from a Baton to Pompoms"Nagisa simply pulls near the glowing sections and it becomes two separate sticks.

I did it too and was impressed with it.

But one thing... I HAVE NEVER TWIRLED A BATON!!!!!!!

                             ♡♡♡
(*At the training room*)

No one's pov

"Ok,Music start!"Berri plays the music from Ichigo's heart-shaped Mp3 player and the girls starts practicing.

Nagisa was doing good with her Batopon,she was a expert with this.

"Nagisa is really good"Berri praised.

"It's like that she twirled a Baton before"Candi added .

"That's my Nagisa!"Fairi said ,proud.

Saki throws her twirling Batopon in the air and catches it after spinning around.

But with Ichigo,she tries to twirl her Batopon but fails,she tries again with throwing up in the air but it hit her head which she falls down on the ground.

Berri sighed and stops the music.

"Ichigo!,what are you doing?!".

"I tried to twirl and  catch the Batopon but I guess It didn't work out..."Ichigo sheepishly said.

"But you have to focus on your timing and the Batopon"Saki said as she helped Ichigo up.

"Ok"Ichigo sighed and the bell rings.

"Ah,it's break time. We should stop practicing".

"You're right,it's my turn to help making sweets for the customers at the Prism Stone Shop"Saki said.

"Helping at the Prism Stone Shop?"Ichigo asked a bit confused.

Saki nodded.

"Students will get a turn to help at the Prism Stone Shop. Its actually a two floor building ,Some are helping customers with choosing the clothes, some are making sweets and pastries and some are doing their makeup and nails. The sweets corner cafe is on the second floor. Yosh!,time to make those Sweets!".

Candi hopped onto Saki's shoulder as Saki left the training room.

"Saki knows everything,doesn't she?"Nagisa said,surprised.

Ichigo nodded in agreement with Nagisa.

"Maybe we should go to the cafe on the second floor some time"She smiled.